My First Exprience in 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Exprience in 3-D

My best friend and I went to the MCAC (Montgomery County Archery Shoot) 3-D shoot yesterday in Willis.

I wish to express my thanks to the MCAC and to the member who invited us to come see what it was all about "Chris". Chris let us follow him and his group through the course and put up with us asking questions and showing us how to shoot the course.

Everyone that we talked to was extremely friendly and polite. This was the first 3-D shoot I've ever attended and had a very enjoyable time.

Next month at the next shoot we hope to be shooters instead of just the observers that we were this time.

Again thanks for the first experience in 3-D, we will be back.

Richard

See told ya good folks out there that glad to help. We would still be lost if there where not folks willing to help us out.
    congrats on getting hooked up.
    oh and its a sick feeling when you think ok that targets 40yds and you get all lined up and your arrow goes flying off in the woods at that 34 yrd target you just shot at. not that i would know how it feels

Comment

Hello Bulletpusher, First WELCOME to TBH and second as Range Captain of Banana Bend Bowbenders I would like to invite you and your friends to come shoot with us on the second Sunday of each month. Our next shoot is June 13th, and we are not that far from yall. We are located in Baytown north of I-10. If you go to our website www.bananabendarchery.net or .com we have directions to our range and pic's of our previous shoots. Looking forward to seeing you at one of our shoots, come have fun. Also I would personally like to say THANK YOU!!!! for all that you have done to help keep our country "The Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave!"

Robert

Comment

Glad you enjoyed the shoot! Sure wish we could have been there to meet you!

Comment

If you want to shoot one before next month at MCAC come join us between livingston and woodville this sun.

Comment

Thanks to All for the Welcome and Hello's

Man O Man, do you guys know how to make someone feel welcome.

Thanks, for the invitations to shoot with all of you guy's and lady's at what sounds to be a lot of good groups. Before my time on this old world us up I hope to do just that very thing, just please give me time to absorb all of the hospitality that it sounds like I might have the chance to enjoy.

I kinda got away from firearms (i.e. long guns and hand guns) due to the cost and expense of loading cartridges and shooting at what has become extremely high priced ranges.

I had hoped shooting bows would fill a void that I had acquired. Well that hope has been realized.

I have learned that the people who shoot bows are some of the friendliest and most cordial people I've ever met. I've felt welcome around everyone involved with archery.

What can I say

Thank you, all of you.
            Richard

Comment

u will love it

Comment

Went to my first shoot last week and had a very positive experience also. Going to shoot this Sunday in Nogal, NM and looking for more.

Comment

Richard, sorry I missed this til now. It was a real pleasure meeting you at MCAC. There wasn't any "putting up" with the questions. I had a great time introducing both you and John to the addiction that is 3D. I feel safe speaking for MCAC when I say "We can't wait to see you back slinging some arrows with us". I also owe John and yourself a bit of thanks!

Thanks for not laughing as I blew up 2 arrows when the trees jumped in the flight path.

Comment

real glad to hear you had a good time!I personally want to thank yall for all the help picking up targets after the shoot!Its sometimes hard to get the regulars to do that much!!!!!!!!!look forward to seeing yall later this month.

Comment

Working...
                    X