Dear Krissy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Krissy...

I am writing to apologize to you for getting you all riled up here lately...it was not my initial intent...I have had several days away from my job and "regular" life, and have reread the comments I made and can see how they could be construed as bashing...that was not the intent, but that's how it came off...so i want to apologize...actually, if i didn't live 90 minutes away from AAC, I would probably be a member, but it's too far, and I have been in your shoes...and have forgotton how thankless a job all this volunteer stuff can be. I was out of line, and again, ask your forgiveness on this matter.

Come on Krissy, you know how those Belton guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
      I am writing to apologize to you for getting you all riled up here lately...it was not my initial intent...I have had several days away from my job and "regular" life, and have reread the comments I made and can see how they could be construed as bashing...that was not the intent, but that's how it came off...so i want to apologize...actually, if i didn't live 90 minutes away from AAC, I would probably be a member, but it's too far, and I have been in your shoes...and have forgotton how thankless a job all this volunteer stuff can be. I was out of line, and again, ask your forgiveness on this matter.
      Good Job Dave.

Comment

Old Dave escaped again, Huh....???

Comment

Originally posted by JAVI View Post
          Old Dave escaped again, Huh....???

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
            I am getting all teary eyed!

Comment

Hey there. I just saw this...I haven't been ignoring you.

Apology accepted. I'm sure I over reacted some and should have taken a few moments before answering.

It's done, no hard feelings, and we can move past it and start over.

Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
              X