Bear Archery shooters going to Paris ASA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear Archery shooters going to Paris ASA

If you shoot a Bear bow and will be in attending the Sunday shoot please let me know. I need to take more pictures.

Thanks

Timm, I don't have any in competition, but I took a couple of my wifes nieces little girl shooting my old 1965 Little Bear recurve the other day. It was my first bow. Got it for Christmas of '65, momma got it with S&H Green Stamps. '65 was the last year it was made. I'll send them to ya when I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
      If you shoot a Bear bow and will be in attending the Sunday shoot please let me know. I need to take more pictures.

Thanks
      would love to but Paris is to far away. I shoot an Bear Strike 2010 I actually got last season. I was one of the first 10 people in the country to get a 2010 bow from them and had a ton of people ask about it and comment on how quiet it was, etc. I'm planning on buy a 2010 (or maybe 2011?) ATTACK very soon as soon I sell my boat (listed in classifieds guys hint hint)

Comment

Originally posted by SanAngeloBowman View Post
        would love to but Paris is to far away. I shoot an Bear Strike 2010 I actually got last season. I was one of the first 10 people in the country to get a 2010 bow from them and had a ton of people ask about it and comment on how quiet it was, etc. I'm planning on buy a 2010 (or maybe 2011?) ATTACK very soon as soon I sell my boat (listed in classifieds guys hint hint)
        The Strike is a nice bow. I am going to bring my Attack to the Paris shoot and get some pictures.

Comment

The Strike is a nice bow. I am going to bring my Attack to the Paris shoot and get some pictures.
          Love the bow. Nobody believes me when I tell them the bare bow price. They think its much more I have it outfitted pretty nice, but its gonna be my varmint/hog set-up as soon as I get a Hawglite and the new ATTACK.

P.S. I know a shop tech guy that USED to shoot a Z7 and now shoots the ATTACK

Comment

My Attack is awesome. Completely rigged out with Trophy Ridge gear and arrows. So far that bow has smoked two javelina. 3 blade 2 inch cut meatseekers broadheads are awesome.

Comment

My Attack is awesome. Completely rigged out with Trophy Ridge gear and arrows. So far that bow has smoked two javelina. 3 blade 2 inch cut meatseekers broadheads are awesome.
              Maybe wheels are your true calling Shoot good in Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                Maybe wheels are your true calling Shoot good in Paris.

Maybe...... I am ready to have more fun again in Paris.

Comment

Working...
                X