fort richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fort richardson

Tomorrow 22 MAY 2010. is the fist annual fort Richardson, AK 3d archery tournament I really hope to see at least 50 people in it, but it is the first, guess well see how it goes. If there is anyone close by I hope you come out to play or at least support the archers. I will be in the tournament (so far the only one signed up for it) I would love to see at least 50 shooters involved. It will not be the traditional wide open range it will be in the woods with arrow/line of site areas. Planning on taking pics of the ranges for my fellow bow hunters. From what I’ve been told it will be from as small as a minks to the size of a bison (15 targets. 12 in the woods 3 open). And to all my fellow fisherman back in Texas is you get a chance and its not to far away go down to Port O Conner and support the wounded warriors fishing tournament 22 MAY 2010.(They will be convoying from BAMC). And for the second year in a row I have not been able to make it down to port o Conner to support my brothers in arms. I know that last year my mom, stepfather and brother took out a CPT and his family, and from what I have been told is that they enjoyed themselves, only wish I could be there to do my part. And for my brother (kd5uwg) I hope that you LET THE AIR OUT OF THAT HOG before I get home or there will be hell to pay, (as I post the pics of it with me and my bow) J. And one last thing God bless our Troops and families and God bless the good ole USA.

v/r
    Rhoads, J
    USA, SPC
    Fort Richardson, AK
    Last edited by jsnrhds; 05-22-2010, 03:54 AM.

I wish you wasn't so far or we wouyld be there

Comment

Well turn out was about 20 ppl. Slot better than I expected. Guess I didn't do too bad got 4th place

Comment

god blees us all

Comment

Working...
        X