MCAC 3D May 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCAC 3D May 22nd

Come one, come all! Montgomery County Archery Club is hosting a 3D shoot on Saturday May 22nd. Shotgun start at 10:00!

For those that would like to assist with set up may join me at the range at 0730.

I"ll be there for set up.

Comment

Down here in Mexico till July 10th, you boys have a good shoot!!!

Comment

Never been to a 3-D shoot or hardly any kind of formal shoot for that matter. I will try to make it and am trying to talk my best friend into it and maybe my sons.

Would like to take a look, if we won't be in the way.

Bulletpusher55

Comment

You won't be in the way. We always like seeing news faces! Look for me when you get there (see avatar) and I'd be more than happy to show you the ropes. Shoot starts at 10 but I would encourage you to show at 9 to practice and get signed in. PM me is you need directions or go to mcac3d.com

Chris

Comment

Fargus,

Was going to come up to the first one you guys had this year and about 9 different things got in the way as usual. I hope to make this one in the morning and maybe bring my friend if he can get loose.

Will look for you if I can make it, and I really hope I make this one.

Thanks
            Richard
            Last edited by Bulletpusher55; 05-21-2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Fargus,

Haven't made enough posts as of yet for me to be able to send pm's. I did try. I'll be off for a little while, so I can go home from work in about 45 minuets or so. Then I'll check this tread again about an hour or so after that.

I have downloaded the map off of the MCAC web sight, so I do know where its suppose to be.

Richard
              Last edited by Bulletpusher55; 05-21-2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Come on out it is alot of fun. This is my first year to shoot 3-d and love it.

Comment

Shoot me an email then.

Fargus four three nine at hotmail dot com

Change the spelled out numbers and signs to the appropriate symbol. Have to encode it for the spammers

Comment

Fargus,

e-mail sent.

Comment

Thanks to MCAC and Fargus

My friend and I went to the MCAC 3-D shoot yesterday in Willis.

I wish to express my thanks to the MCAC and to the member who invited us to come see what it was all about "Fargus". Fargus let us follow him and his group through the course and put up with us asking questions and showing us how to shoot the course.

Everyone that we talked to was extremely friendly and polite. This was the first 3-D shoot I've ever attended and had a very enjoyable time.

Next month at the next shoot we hope to be shooters instead of just the observers that we were this time.

Again thanks for the first experience in 3-D, we will be back.

Richard
                      Last edited by Bulletpusher55; 05-23-2010, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X