Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris ASA Qualifier-Memorial Day Wknd.

Hey Y'all,
    Texas ASA Qualifier coming up in Paris over the Memorial Day weekend, 29, 30May, Saturday and Sunday. Shoot will be held at the Archer's For Christ range, 30 targets, 10am shotgun start both days. Entry fees are $30.00 for adults, $16.00 youth and $5.00 for Eagles. Our range is 3 miles NW of Paris and a map on how to get there is posted on the club's website http://www.archersforchristparis.com. Concessions with snacks and cold drinks will be available at the shoot. Any questions, contact Steve Story (ASA Rep.) at 903-737-8595 or Mark Rothfuss (Club Pres.) at 903-785-7745. Hope you can make it.

I'll be there Sunday.

Comment

We should be there one day or t'other.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Target Tease and I should be able to make this one. I should/hope I will be up to shooting a full 3d course.

Comment

Sunday morning for me.

Comment

Sunday for us too

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
              Sunday for us too

Hey man, if your dance card isn't full already, I'd like to shoot with ya there.

Comment

Should make this one. Not sure which day, but will try my best to be there.

Comment

Texas Longbow Championship in Ft. Worth for me. I will surely miss seeing all my friends in Paris and want to wish everyone GOOD LUCK and SHOOT WELL. Maybe next time.

Comment

[QUOTE=CutTheLoop;2517366]

Hey man, if your dance card isn't full already, I'd like to shoot with ya there.[/QUOT
                    I'll sign us up

Comment

Should make this one. Not sure which day, but will try my best to be there
                      I am shooting Saturday if you want to carpool.

Comment

Saturday for me as well, There will be a Maxey Trailer that is being raffled off as well, look forward to seeig fellow TBH'ers

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                          Texas Longbow Championship in Ft. Worth for me. I will surely miss seeing all my friends in Paris and want to wish everyone GOOD LUCK and SHOOT WELL. Maybe next time.
                          Todd we will miss you brother, shoot straight and Win!

Comment

Woo-hoo!! Another great shoot coming up!! Bring your bug spray!! Archer's for Christ usually has a GOOOD turnout both days...I have been invited to go hog hunting, Mr. Mike's gonna video again for me!! Soooooo, 2 shoots in 1, for me!! We'll miss ya, Todd!! I'll hook you & Brett up, Jimmy!! C Ya there!!

Comment

Oh, and...Randy, Michael (& The Girl's),Timm, Chris, Merrissa, John & Dale...look forward to seein' ya'll in Paris!!

Comment

Working...
                              X