Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Two ASA Events this Weekend !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two ASA Events this Weekend !!!!!!

We have two Texas ASA Federation events this weekend May 22 & 23.
    There is a South region ASA qualifier at Navasot Archery Club in Normangee, Texas this Saturday and Sunday May 22 & 23. Navasot is a new South region club. We welcome everyone to come out and support Navasot Archery Club.

Here is their website info and a map to the range.

http://www.navasot.org.

map to navasot:

We are also having the ASA Indoor State Championship on Sunday May 23 at Smithfield Archery in Ft. Worth, Texas. You do not have to pre-qualify to shoot this event. You do need to call Rhonda at Smithfield to reserve a shooting time and lane. The line times are 10:00 am and 1:00pm. We have room for 40 shooters. Please get your times reserved ASAP.

Call Rhonda to reserve your lane at:

Smithfield Archery
    3733 North Beach Street
    Fort Worth, TX 76137-3202
    (817) 759-2220

Make it an ASA weekend. Shoot the Navasot Qualifier on Saturday and the ASA Indoor State Championship on Sunday.

I have a wedding on Saturday and Im planning on shooting the Navasota shoot sunday. Hope to see yall there.

Comment

ASA Indoor

Taz and I will have to bow out of this one, he is still not up to par and doesn't think that he will get the last four off in the alloted time. He is still moving pretty slow after the surgery. He is still giving it a good try when he feels like practicing.

Comment

I'll be there . Looking forward to shooting in the A/C.

Comment

Working...
        X