• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06/12/10--LSBA Banquet Pop-up 3-D Shoot~Rules & Regulations

Hosted by Team Bowmasters

Begins at 8:00 a.m. at Southfork Ranch

2010 LSBA 3-D POP UP RULES

1. Shooters are only allowed 7 arrows in the tree stand.
    2. A dropped arrow may not be retrieved by anyone.
    3. Equipment failure:
    A. If a shooter has equipment failure during a round and stops before completing the round, that round will be re-shot.
    B. If a shooter completes a round and then discovers equipment failure that round score will stand.
    C. If Bowmasters of Arkansas has equipment failure during a round, the round will be re-shot. If Bowmasters of Arkansas must stop a round due to some unforeseeable problem, the round will be re-shot.
    4. The maximum draw weight allowed is 80 pounds.
    5. Then minimum arrow weight allowed is 5 grains per pound of draw weight.
    6. Scoring will be 14,12,10,8 and 5.
    7. All ties in the qualifying rounds will be broken by Bowmasters of Arkansas personnel. In the case of identical ties, and all ties in the finals, the ties will be broken by a shoot off round.
    8. You may shoot in more than one division provided you shoot equipment common to that division. A shooter may not shoot in both Advanced and Bow-hunter divisions.
    9. No range finding devices will be allowed in the shooting area.
    10. A shooter may re-enter the tournament FIVE (5) times. If the shooter re-enters, his/her initial score will be erased and the following score will count. NO EXCEPTIONS. Shooters will be allowed to re-enter as time permits.

The consumption of alcohol before or during a tournament will be grounds for immediate disqualification from the tournament.

2010 SHOOOT EM! 3-D POP UP

1. Bow-hunter- Fixed pin with no magnifying, 12 inch or less stabilizer. V-bar is considered a stabilizer.
    2. Teen- ages 13, 14, and 15
    3. Pre-teen- ages 12 and under
    4. TRAD.
    4. Two Person Team (Half Pot Pay Back)

2010 SHOOOT EM! FORMAT

1. Each competitor will shoot TWO (2) rounds from an elevated platform from a tree stand.
    2. The two (2) rounds will be added together for a total score. The total score will be used to rank the top eight (8) or sixteen (16) shooters in each division. If there are 30 shooters or less in a division, 8 shooters will advance to the elimination round; if there are 31 or more shooters in a division, 16 shooters will advance.
    3. The shooters advancing to the elimination round will be placed in a heads up, single elimination round in the following order: 1 vs. 8, 2 vs. 7, etc. If there are 16 in the elimination round it will be: 1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15, etc.

ENTRY FEES

PRACTICE ROUNDS-2 FOR $10.00,
    BOWHUNTER- $25.00 (TWO ROUNDS)
    TEEN---PRE-TEEN—.$15.00
    TEAM------------------$20.00 (TWO PEOPLE)

GREAT PRIZES!!!

If you have not tried this format, it is a blast. Jerry runs a great shoot.

Comment

no open class?or advanced?

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
        no open class?or advanced?
        Todd,

Are referring to the Trad class? We all know you do not need a sight. I have seen you shoot

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
          Todd,

Are referring to the Trad class? We all know you do not need a sight. I have seen you shoot
          I was reading rule #8 and then noticed there was no advanced listed. I shot in Advanced at a Bass Pro event run by the same people. Pop ups are a punchers dream.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
            Pop ups are a punchers dream.
            Looking forward to seeing you at the pop up shoot.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the shoot! Haven't shot Pop-up in awhile!

Comment

The LSBA banquet is a great place to practice for the BIG archery money event on Labor Day weekend!

Comment

So who all is planning on shooting next weekend? I hope I get a chance to shoot this year! I am looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                  X