4th Annual Bobby Hunt Memorial Field Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Annual Bobby Hunt Memorial Field Shoot

Taz and I want to personally thank the 18 brave folks who brave the cold and wet weather to come shoot the field shoot at IBA this last weekend.

Saturday we had 15 and it started out pretty questionable, but it cleared up and turned out to be a pretty good day for shooting.

Sunday, however, was totally different. It started out crapy and pretty much stayed that way. Thanks to the one that traveled in from Houston and San Antonio this shoot with us.

We will try it again in June the first of the month for a second SWYAT. So those of you that had planned to shoot this last one will get a second chance.

Once again thanks to all the shooters,
    tt

Tease, sorry to hear that your turnout was really low...I'm sure the weather had alot to do with it, but also the 5 other shoots that were scheduled on those two days as well had a big impact...I'm betting attendance was low for any and all shoots this weekend because of the conflicts. I just wish someone would call each other and spread the shoots out...now next weekend, we'll be looking for shoots and there will probably be none! LOL! Oh well...I might make the next SYWAT!

Comment

Davik,
      I know that it is a good long drive for you, but IBA is going to have a club 3D shoot this coming Sunday. We would love to have you come on up and bring some folks with you.

Hopefully the weather will be a better friend!

Comment

Target Tease,

The boys and I had every intention of coming Saturday. But the rain set in at Palo Pinto county Friday evening and by Sat morning at 5 AM we had nearly 2 inches. I called David H. and we talked about it, looked at the radar and weather maps, and decided that it appeared to be heading your way, so we did not come. Hopefully we can make the one in June. We have never shot one before, so we are looking forward to it.
        Thanks!!

Comment

We would love to have you guys come on out. If you have any questions about the way a field shoot is done, just let me know. I'll answer all that I can.

Comment

Tease & Taz,
            I am relatively new to the site and am unable to resond to private messages because I don't have enough posts.
            Taz, yes, I have 3 boys that shoot. Brooks, Peyton, and Macrae. If you are coming to any of the Texas ASA 3-D shoots we can hook up at one of them. We will be going to all of them, usually shooting on Sundays.
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MX5 View Post
              Tease & Taz,
              I am relatively new to the site and am unable to resond to private messages because I don't have enough posts.
              Taz, yes, I have 3 boys that shoot. Brooks, Peyton, and Macrae. If you are coming to any of the Texas ASA 3-D shoots we can hook up at one of them. We will be going to all of them, usually shooting on Sundays.
              Thanks!
              I will put them in my bowcase and take them with me to all. We will not be at IBA this weekend for the club shoot. I will see you at the next ASA shoot.

Chris

Comment

Thanks! We will be at Eastland, probably on Sunday. See you then.
                Phil

Comment

Working...
                X