Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Oilman's Archery Classic Thaank you!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oilman's Archery Classic Thaank you!!

What a shoot!!! What can I say? It was a hitchless shoot!! Everyone got there safe, everyone was safe and everyone as far as I could tell had a great time!!

There are a few folks I'd like to thank for their time and energy but first off I'd like to thank our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for giving us this beautiful day and the health to do what we can to help his children who need our prayers daily.

The volunteers made this shoot run as smooth as it could. From registration, to raffles, to mulligans to t-shirts, the novelty shoot and the photography. Thank you very much!! The food sponsors knocked it out of the park with the sausage, ribs, pork chops, fish tacos and drinks!! Consistantly awesome. Also, there isn't enough I can say for the guys over at The Bow Zone and Viking Archery for their continued help with bows, strings, grips and all the other items that make our raffles and drawings great.

This year Buffalo Field Archery came thru BIG TIME!!! The coarse looks amazing and the roads were the best anyone has ever seen them!! Close to a full black top road all the way thru the shoot!! So, thank you Michael and Georgianna (sp) for hosting this shoot for us in a first class way!! Pass on the thanks to all at the club who spent hours preparing it.

Finally, thanks to all the shooters who came out and made this shoot fun and exciting. Without your generosity, sponsorship and fellowship this project would never happen. As Jim said today, after 5 years of holding this shoot we have given St. jude's Children Hospital almost $57,000. Even in these tough economic times, you find it in your hearts to keep giving. Thanks to you, we gave multiple door prizes, knives, gift cards, t-shirts and 2 new Matthews Z7 bows! Good times!!

In the coming weeks come visit our website to see the pictures of the shoot and all the goings on that make this shoot so special. I can only suggest that if you are in the oilfield industry, mark this shoot on your calendar and we will see you later this year for the Fall shoot, August 28th, 2010.

Thank you and God Bless,

Darrel Chandler
    Katy, Tx

Any oil people out there if you haven't shot in this tournament, "It is a Blast". Sure hated to miss this one and will have to miss the fall shoot in Aug, too. But St Jude's will always be on my family's list of charity's. Great job folks.

Comment

Too bad it's just for the oilfield industry. I'm in downstream marketing and transportation, i.e. trading.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out to the shoot to help support St. Jude's! Buffalo loves having the oilman's classic shoot out there and we are so happy everyone had a good time.

A big thank you goes out to my husband, Michael, who was out there every day for almost two full weeks getting the range ready for the shoot. We also need to thank the City's Parks Department because they came out and helped build the new road and install the culverts and bridge. It is amazing how great the 3D course looks now.

We are already looking forward to seeing you guys again in the fall!

Comment

Working...
        X