• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSBA Abilene Shoot

How much is the entry for the LSBA shoot in Abilene? Non member

Is there a payout?

15 I think and not sure on the payout. Are u going

Comment

20 dollar entry and there is no cash payout from the L.S.B.A. However there are gift cards to bass pro for 1st place. Thanks for supporting the L.S.B.A.!!

Comment

Come checkout the shoot, you will have fun. Hope to see everyone there this weekend.

Comment

Zach and I had a great time this morning at the shoot. It was a little windy and drizzly, but no rain to speak of. Wind wasn't very bad at all, and much of the course is so thick that the wind isn't an issue anyway. This was the first 3-D shoot that Zach and I have been to, and it won't be the last. What a fun deal. We met some super nice folks from the LSBA as well as the ASA and the local club. The hamburgers after the shoot were worth the drive all by themselves too! Zach out shot me by 2 points - 279 to 277. We decided we'd make Zach shoot from the red stakes next time instead of the blues.

Thanks to all the folks from Abilene Bowhunters that did a terrific job putting the courses together for such a madhouse busy weekend of shooting. They set up 2 ranges - one for LSBA and one for ASA. They really put in a ton of work to get all of that ready, and it showed. Great job folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

Thanks to all the folks from Abilene Bowhunters that did a terrific job putting the courses together for such a madhouse busy weekend of shooting. They set up 2 ranges - one for LSBA and one for ASA. They really put in a ton of work to get all of that ready, and it showed. Great job folks!
            Thanks Shane! You coming back tomorrow for the ASA side, right?

Comment

Shane,
              I enjoyed meeting you and your son! We look forward to seeing you and Zach at the banquet.

As for the burger, I agree they were real good. I hope to shot as well as Zach tomorrow, but somehow I do not think I will.

This was my first time to attend a shoot at Abilene Archery Club and I am sure this will not be my last. This club did a fantastic job at hosting three events at one time. I liked this format. Kudos to Abilene Archery Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Zach and I had a great time this morning at the shoot. It was a little windy and drizzly, but no rain to speak of. Wind wasn't very bad at all, and much of the course is so thick that the wind isn't an issue anyway. This was the first 3-D shoot that Zach and I have been to, and it won't be the last. What a fun deal. We met some super nice folks from the LSBA as well as the ASA and the local club. The hamburgers after the shoot were worth the drive all by themselves too! Zach out shot me by 2 points - 279 to 277. We decided we'd make Zach shoot from the red stakes next time instead of the blues.

Hey Shane i hope to meet ya'll tomorrow

Comment

We might make it out tomorrow, but if we do it'll be after lunch. Maybe they'd let us sneak in to the ASA side at least for a fun shoot.

Comment

Thanks all!

Things did go well today, even the weather cooperated.... to an extent.

I want to compliment the range CPTs - Martin, Ray and Mark on the LSBA ranges. I really enjoyed the range and the group I was with today.

Hopefully, I can shoot the ASA side tomorrow and see how Brian and Brent did.

Also, met several TBHers today as well. Good to see green screeners.

Comment

Does anybody have the scores posted anywhere? Zach is driving me nuts wanting to now how he did in the youth division. I'd like to see how I did in whatever division is was that I shot in (hunter something or other).

Comment

Shane,
                        Your son got first. The award is in the concession stand.

Now you have to come shoot again to get the plaque!

Scores should be posted on the LSBA site soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
                          Shane,
                          Your son got first. The award is in the concession stand.

Now you have to come shoot again to get the plaque!

Scores should be posted on the LSBA site soon.
                          Hi i am shanes son zach and we were wondering when the concession stand will be open so that we can pick it up. Thanks a lot for the information!

Comment

Originally posted by zach View Post
                            Hi i am shanes son zach and we were wondering when the concession stand will be open so that we can pick it up. Thanks a lot for the information!
                            Great shooting Zach!

Comment

Congrats Zack great shooting!!

Comment

Working...
                              X