Katy Practice Shoot 3-18-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katy Practice Shoot 3-18-10

Had a great time shooting yesterday in Katy at Huntinfool's place. Here are a few pics. I really enjoyed seeing some familiar faces and meeting a few more. Thanks for having us over!
    Attached Files

Great pics!

Comment

what did mountain dew do to you?

Comment

Looks like somebody needs to bring a bow without training wheels on it. Hahahaha looks like a fun time. I keep saying that I want to make it, but have not yet.

Comment

Looks like everyone had a great time. I missed this one, but will try to make it to the next meet up. Thanks for posting up the pics. Have a great weekend, all.

Comment

Buncha hillbillys!

Comment

I'm just trying to figure out if that black shirt makesme look fat or if I AM getting fat!!!???

As for the "what did Mt Dew do to you" comment.... See the black shirt comment LOL

Comment

good job Traci

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                  good job Traci
                  Thanks! I'm working on it. We'll have to get together soon. We had a really good time, and I just totally love shooting my bow. I know it's not a skill that is ever completely perfected and then neglected, but I can see I've got a ways to go. Those that were there last night had great input, and I'm gonna practice with the suggestions they offered so I don't forget!

Comment

Keep me posted. You guys need to come up here for the R100 you will have a blast!

Comment

Thanks Traci! We had a great time and I can't wait for the next one. You took more pictures than I thought and I guess I need to go on a diet.

Comment

Nice.......I think she was using a wide angle lens. I looked a little wide myself.
                        I had a fantastic time shooting with everyone. Super nice and helpful. Thanks Huntinfool for hosting!! See you next time.

Comment

Originally posted by airbornehunter View Post
                          Buncha hillbillys!
                          Hills? In Katy? LOL!!!

More like Flatbillies....

Comment

Working...
                          X