X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 Ring Blowout/Paris Warm-up

 25 Targets!!
     ASA Scoring w/14’s in play
     5 Target Known Distance course too. 75% Payback!!
     Pick 5 Game!! 100% Payback!!
     Everyone that shoots will have a chance to WIN!! (Over 100 shooters last year!)
     Lots of Prizes!!
     Bow Giveaway!!!
     Cash Payouts too!!! (Over $1200.00 Paid Out Last Year!!)
     All class winners will participate in a 5 target shoot-off for extra $$$!
     Silver Smith Buckles for the adult and youth shoot-down winners!!
     Food & Drinks will be available.

All prizes will be done by drawing. Everyone that shoots tournament will be put in the drawing.

Costs: Adult classes $30
    Youth classes $15
    Tournament Classes will be as followed:
    • Pro (Men’s & Women Pro, Semi-Pro)
    • Men’s Open & Women’s Open
    • Seniors (Over 50 years of age)
    • Men’s Hunter & Women’s Hunter (No long stabilizers & No adjustable sights)
    • Youth Boys & Girls
    • Cubs
    • Traditional Men’s & Women

Shotgun starts @ 9a.m. & Noon!
    Shoot-down @ 3:30

Directions to the shoot in Connerville, OK
    Coming from (Ada)north or (Tishomingo)south on 377 turn east on tower rd and watch for signs. Coming from the (Wapanucka)east on Hwy 7 turn north on deadmansprings rd then west on tower rd. There will be signs on 377 and hwy 7 and on the local roads leading to the shoot shouldn't be hard to find at all.

For more info contact: Dean Sliger or Chad Hilburn (580) 371-8111 Or clh_44@hotmail.com

I could be blind but I don't see what day it is.

Comment

me too!!

Comment

March 21,12 Ring Blowout/Paris Warm-up!!!
        From regional shoots page on AT

Comment

Guys, I went to this shoot last year. I'll tell you it was definately worth the drive up. It's a bit tricky to find if its your first time shooting there but it will be worth the search. Lots of tunnel shots (similar to Paris) and be sure to set your 3rd axis because there was a few extreme uphill and downhill shots. I've shot there twice and both times the course was set up awesome. Last year during their Paris warm up they gave away thousands in prizes. Other than the pro-am it was the largest shoot that I went to in the North Texas/Southern Oklahoma area last year. There were a ton of people there and I think everyone walked away with something. Cant wait tell this Sunday. For those that can attend, I'll see you guys there!

Comment

oops!

No one is blind im just forgetful It is March 21 as was mentioned. Thanks for the help guys.

Chad

Comment

Do to weather guys we are going to have to postpone the shoot. We just can't afford to have a shoot of this size and have no shooters. We will be posting the rescheduled date as soon as we come up with one. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X