No announcement yet.

Texas Federation ASA State Qualifier at Brownwood Bowhunters on March 13 & 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone don't forget to set your clocks ahead Saturday night one hour for daylight saving time Starts on Sunday.

Comment

Thanks Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by RedSeal View Post
        what classes do all of you shoot i think im gonna drive down from north texas and make this shoot ill probably shoot open c
        There are guys here that shoot everything from Semi Pro to Traditional, to Super Senior, etc.

Come on down. You will have a great time. Give me a shout when you get there.

Comment

Weather Update

According to NOAA

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 75. North northwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

a.k.a. 3D weather

Comment

Any trad shooters shooting on Sunday?

Comment

Perfect weather today

Tomorrow looking to be a repeat.

Comment

Great shoot guys we had a blast as usual

Comment

Had a great time shooting the course. Nobody in front of me and nobody waiting on me. Thanks Brownwood and Troup(sic) for walking the course with me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                    Had a great time shooting the course. Nobody in front of me and nobody waiting on me. Thanks Brownwood and Troup(sic) for walking the course with me.
                    I hope you tipped your guide.

Comment

Great Job Brownwood !!!! Thank You for all Your Hard Work.

Tracy and I want to thank Jimmy Fisher and his great crew for a great set up on both ranges. The weather was great. The hospitality was great. Seeing all our friends was great.

BTW....Dave Wenner is now the official score card poster boy for the Texas ASA Federation.

Comment

Originally posted by CutTheLoop View Post
                        I hope you tipped your guide.
                        I let him shoot a great Bear Super Kodiak recurve.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                          I let him shoot a great Bear Super Kodiak recurve.
                          sweet

Comment

Great!

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                            Great Job Brownwood !!!! Thank You for all Your Hard Work.

Tracy and I want to thank Jimmy Fisher and his great crew for a great set up on both ranges. The weather was great. The hospitality was great. Seeing all our friends was great.

BTW....Dave Wenner is now the official score card poster boy for the Texas ASA Federation.
                            Man! I don't even have to BE there to be picked on! You guys are gonna get it...somewhere, sometime...when you least expect it...

Comment

Working...
                            X