Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Cinnamon Creek Ranch Member Shoots Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
    So if I were to just show up this weekend without a member/sponsor, I would be turned away?
    Nope, not at all....You can be my guest

Anyone that shows up (that is not a memebr or a member's guest during a members shoot) can always shoot the areas of the course the members shoot is not using.

Hope that helps.

Comment

ATTENTION ALL

Just got off the phone with Joe and with the forecast for rain, he has decided to move the Members shoot to Sunday. Same time...10-2.

Comment

OK

Comment

Zac said 11-2, which is it Humper

Comment

it 10-2

Comment

10-2 boys...shoot it up

Comment

Had a great time today guys.

Excellent food once again.

Comment

Although it was a bit cold and windy, we had a blast!!! This is a Class Act operation they have going here. It is run well, it is very fun, very safe and prizes to be won, and to top it off the food is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!. At the end of the scoring shoot, everyone had a chance to shoot at a 3D skunk anywhere from 30 up to 80 yards. Everyone had an equal chance. Talk about fun! You won't find a better Archery club focused on the members first, or a better facility, for your money for that matter. I do not work for them, but I endorse this just the same. If you don't check this out you are missing out!!!

Comment

Here are some pics from the day. It may have been a little cool and windy, but the CCR members really stepped up to the plate with their A game. Congrats to all the shooters and thanks to Joe and his staff at CCR for hosting another great event. The food rocked!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ccr2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	23923686

Name:	CCR 1.JPG
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	23923687

Name:	ccr3.JPG
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	23923688

Name:	ccr4.JPG
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	23923689

Name:	ccr5.JPG
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	23923690

Comment

Sunday was a lot of fun....good food and good people.....hard to get much better

Comment

Working...
                      X