Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Concho Valley ASA Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concho Valley ASA Scores

The scores from the first ASA South region shoot held at Concho Valley are available!! They can be viewed at:

Congrats to all the shooters and the club! Based on the pics it looks like it was a good one!

Wow not many little kidds shooting,Jimmy (Cuttheloop) shot good!Must have been a real tough course from the looks of the scores

Comment

Thanks for scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Pard.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
          Wow not many little kidds shooting,Jimmy (Cuttheloop) shot good!Must have been a real tough course from the looks of the scores
          Thanks Brett

Got in one of those "zones".

Was trying to beat my best score(last year)... almost made it, 2 short targets got me... it's always the short ones.

Comment

Hey looking at the scores for Concho there great, but there is a lot of mispelled names. How do we get those corrected?

Comment

Originally posted by bowbender88 View Post
              Hey looking at the scores for Concho there great, but there is a lot of mispelled names. How do we get those corrected?
              Not only that but my score is way off by 30 sumthin points from what I actually shot that day? It was a ruff enough day with only 2hrs sleep and been on duty for 36hrs straight before showing up for the shoot but sheesh?

Comment

Ok so if there are misspellings and incorrect scores, send a message to the South area rep for corrections. They will get in contact with us, and we will make the corrections. Normally this should happen within 2-3 days of the scores being posted, and then they are considered official. The South area rep can be reached via email here:
                mike@smokinfeathers.com or
                cari@smokinfeathers.com.

We only post what we receive, and it is the shooters responsibility to check for accuracy. But I am sure we can get this fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                  Ok so if there are misspellings and incorrect scores, send a message to the South area rep for corrections. They will get in contact with us, and we will make the corrections. Normally this should happen within 2-3 days of the scores being posted, and then they are considered official. The South area rep can be reached via email here:
                  mike@smokinfeathers.com or
                  cari@smokinfeathers.com.

We only post what we receive, and it is the shooters responsibility to check for accuracy. But I am sure we can get this fixed.
                  ah not worth it. didnt qualify still anyway. no biggy, it was a tuff wknd

Comment

In my opinion it is ALWAYS worth it to pursue. Shoot one more south region shoot, and you will be qualified for the State Championship. 30 points is a HUGE swing, and you only have to be in the top 50% of your class to be qualified for state. I would strongly recommend you get this corrected. It only takes an email!!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X