Muenster shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muenster shoot

Guys, we're gonna have a shoot on March 6. It's some really pretty country and a fun shoot. Make it if you can.
    Attached Files

Classes

Looks like you are going to combine all compounds is that correct? Or will there be an open class and hunter class etc?

Comment

There will be only 1 class. Lippe

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

With a start time open that long , can you shoot 2 classes?

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
            With a start time open that long , can you shoot 2 classes?
            I shot at Muenster a couple of years ago and you could easily get in two classes.

There's only one Trad and one Wheel class though. I thought you'd given up the wheels?

Comment

Todd, You can shoot 2 classes if you want or shoot twice w/same equipment. This is meant to be a fun shoot as opposed to a big time competition. The countryside is awesome. Robert talked to Bud Murphey last night and we might try to have a TBOT shoot this year also. We had a shoot last Aug. - bad mistake - hotter than the hinges of heck. Not too many braved it. Call me or Robert w/any Q's. Lippe

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
                The countryside is awesome. Robert talked to Bud Murphey last night and we might try to have a TBOT shoot this year also.
                Way cool Mark. I'm definitely up for a TBoT there. I'll talk to Bud next week at DCA and nudge him a little for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
                  There will be only 1 class. Lippe
                  So a guy that want to shoot that only has a hunting bow will shoot against someone with a target bow with long stablizer and a scope?

Comment

hunt247- yep, that is correct. As I stated above, this isn't the world champeenship or nuttin - mainly just a fun shoot. If you want braggin rights - shoot w/some buddies that shoot the same equip as you and clean their plow. That's what I would do if I were capable - sadly I'm usually not. ;<) Lippe

Comment

I would like to see scopes and stabilzers over 12" not allowed. That is very fair. If I am going to come and spend $20 I would like to know that it is a level playing field.

Comment

Yea, this really needs to be broken down in to classes. Or reduce the entry fee down to what it cost to just go shoot a regular range.
                        It's not fair for a traditional shooter to compete with a target bow scope shooter. If it was a benefit shoot last the last one that I went to down there was, I would completely understand. I hope this gets turned in to a different class shoot so that its fair to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
                          Yea, this really needs to be broken down in to classes. Or reduce the entry fee down to what it cost to just go shoot a regular range.
                          It's not fair for a traditional shooter to compete with a target bow scope shooter. If it was a benefit shoot last the last one that I went to down there was, I would completely understand. I hope this gets turned in to a different class shoot so that its fair to all.
                          The ad says trad and compound. Just one class in each catagory.

I shoot Trad. but might bring a Target bow to shoot for fun. Been a year since I shot any targets with it. Shot indoor tourney today and a HUNTER CLASS bow shooter smoked all the open shooters.

Comment

where is this shoot located at

Comment

Working...
                            X