Thank you Cowtown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Cowtown

I just wanted to thank Cowtown for all the hard work these guys have done. Mike and Traci thank you for your hard work, to make ASA the best!!
    Over 200 shooters and it was ran so smooth!!!!!! Thank Yall !!!!! that is whaT keeps me coming back!!!! Cant wait until the next one.

Thanks guys, had a great time even though it was a little colder than I had hoped. The only hitch in the getty up was out of your hands and weather related, but probably helped my score so I won't whine about that.

Comment

With archery on the rise after so many lull years , it was good to see the GREAT numbers we had today. I am thankfull to all the archers who showed up. Thanks to all the PRO shooters who came as well, it is good to see them talking to the shooters . I think it makes for a good atmosphere and the younger shooters really enjoyed seeing them. We may be getting to a point where all the SOY clubs will need 2 ranges. It may mean more work for the clubs but with the added revenue the clubs will be able to offer better facilities and more forms of archery to enjoy.

Comment

Great Job Cowtown!!

I also want to say Thank You to Cowtown, they have alot of great members and they have put in alot of work getting their new range ready. This shoot was awesome. To have over 200 shooters and have everything go so smoothly is a testimony to Cowtowns hard work before and during the shoot.

Thanks also go out to Mike and Tracy, once again running everyone through the paces and keeping things on track.

Really can't say thank you enough.

Kelli and I are looking forward to another year shooting and visiting with our friends in the sport of archery.

Thanks,
        Mark & Kelli

Comment

Great job...a bit cool for my taste, but alot of fun...now...where are the results posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
            Great job...a bit cool for my taste, but alot of fun...now...where are the results posted?
            They were posted at the shoot and we printed copies for everyone after the awards. Why don't you have your copy?

Comment

Because I had a church service to attend right after the shoot...and had to leave...

Comment

Yes, Thanks to the COWTOWN gangs, what an awesome set up indeed. (The CT gangs are at it hard on their new location)
                Todd, you did it these time bud, thanks to you and the CT folks for all the work ya’ll put into it. I must admit, I was absolutely amazed with all the improvements @ CT.

Comment

Working...
                X