Brazoria County Bowmen -- 2010 Shoot Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazoria County Bowmen -- 2010 Shoot Schedule

Brazoria County Bowmen shoot schedule for 2010.....

Sunday, February 14
    Saturday, March 13 (TBOT)
    Sunday, March 14
    Sunday, April 11
    Sunday, May 16 (LSBA)
    Saturday, June 12 (TBOT)
    Sunday, June 13
    Sunday, July 11
    Sunday, August 8
    Sunday, September 12

Come shoot with us and have some fun !!! If you've never shot Brazoria, the range is one of the nicest around..........has a covered practice range and a brand new club house. Located in southeast Texas, between Brazoria and Angleton. See the website for details of the shoots, pictures, a map, etc.

I'm glad you posted. I've been checking the website for the schedule. I'm looking forward to shooting at BCB this year!

Comment

Who all is going to make it Sunday.........

FW

Comment

I'll be there

I will be there this weekend from saltgrass and bow in hand and arrows ready......by the way what time will the gate open...

Comment

My wife and I will be there !!

Comment

I plan on shooting.

Comment

we'll be comin down

a few of us from Banana Bend will be comin down Sunday, weather permitting........

Comment

hope the weather cooperates........and bring your rubber boots !!!

FW

Comment

How long does it take to run the course? I work inside the loop in houston and have to be there by 2:30 ish.

Comment

Originally posted by bonesplitter View Post
                    How long does it take to run the course? I work inside the loop in houston and have to be there by 2:30 ish.
                    about 2 to 2.5 hrs, depends on how big your group is. Also if you wanted you could start earlier than posted.

FW

Comment

I'll be there for sure! May have to swing by Academy and get some rubber boots first.

Comment

Great shoot today!.... and the turn out was unexpected considering V-day. Next time I will heed the rubber boot warning! Thanks again BCB had alot of fun!

Comment

We had a great time even though I shot the worst score I have ever turned in. I didn't miss any targets but I was the 8 king! All about 1/2 inch outside of the ten or 1/2 inch from a 5. It was a spray and pray day for me. I really need to work on range estimation.

Comment

It was muddy but we had a great time!

Comment

When do you guys post scores?

Comment

Working...
                              X