Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 411….

The 411….
    Hey guys… We had an amazing first weekend out at Salt Grass Archery Club…
    I want to thank everybody that came out!!! We are looking forward to seeing you guys at every shoot…!
    Here is a little 411
    Most asked questions…??

1)Do we have to fill out a wavier form every time we shoot?
    Answer: Yes, you are more than welcome to take one copy home and make extra copies. FYI: Leave the date blank that way all you have to do is fill in the date.

2)What time does registration end?
    Answer: Registration ends at 10:00am… but I make sure I stay a couple of minutes after to try to catch any late comers… (Might just have to start charging a late fee…just kidding)

3)Do we have to turn in score cards?
    Answer: Yes you do! That is the only way of us editing your score online. Tip: Make sure your name, division, date, and all the information is filled out before turning in!

4)Can we sign up for a membership during registration?
    Answer: Yes, we make sure we always have membership applications available for anyone who wants to join!

5)Do we have to wait until 10:00am to begin?
    Answer: Yes… it is important that we start together at 10:00am … George usually will give important announcements right before we start, so its important for you to hear what will be going on that day or during the weekend.

6)What is the “Spartan Round”?
    Answer: The Spartan Round is a money shoot… 14 field targets and 15 3-D targets! This event will only happen on Saturdays. Very challenging game!! The winner takes cash!!

7)What is the “Novelty Shoot”?
    Answer: The Novelty Shoot is held on every shoot…both Saturday and Sunday! Fun game and quick cash!!

8)Can we be volunteers?
    Answer: YES…YES… YES!! We need as many volunteers from concession stands to the maintenance of the range…!! Please let us know if you would be interested to attend our Party Work Weekends out at Salt Grass Archery Club! Every Friday before the shoot… you can volunteer to come out and help us set up.

9)Is there a Salt Grass Archery Club Website?
    Answer: Yes… we encourage everyone to visit our website…to view pictures, upcoming events, and keep track of your score!

www dot saltgrass dot org

10)Where do we start from for 3-D shoot?
    Answer: We start on target number 1 which is on your left hand side… and finish with target 30 next to the club house!

P.S.
    I want to thank Ashley for helping me with registration!!! We have great renovation plans for Salt Grass Archery Club!!! Please use this thread to post any questions you might have regarding Salt Grass Archery Club!

LET’S HAVE FUN!

- Sara Cardenas

Thanks Sara. I checked out the website and looked in the Photo Gallery. When are y'all going to put up some pics from this century?

Comment

THANKS Sara.Iwill come back i need to donw size the pictures.

Comment

Thanks Sara for the clarifications, we all had a great time Sat. and thanks to all who helped out. I heard there were over 100 shooters....Congrats.

Very nice pic by the way also...............

Comment

Here some pictures from the first saltgrass shoot!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Here THE SPARTAN'S SCORES

2010 "Spartans' Round" Scores

The Spartans' Round utilizes a handicap scoring system. Your handicap is a simple formula: Subtract your score from the highest score and multiply the difference by .75. This is your handicap. Add your handicap to your base score and this will give you your adjusted (handicapped) score. Handicaps are rounded up to the next whole number.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0799.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	23915276

Shooter January Score Adjusted Score Handicap
            Mark Blackmon 423 423 0 CONGRATS TO MARK
            Scott Warren 417 422 5
            Jack Ivy 416 421 5
            Jim Reeves 406 419 13
            Robert Evans 393 416 23
            David Bennett 388 414 26
            George Avouris 384 413 29

Comment

looks like i need to start practicing more so i can hang with mark. lol. J/K mark congrats

Comment

Working...
              X