No announcement yet.

ASA Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club on Jan. 30 & 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your course will be a pleasurable walk through some mature woods with deer sign everywhere. Keep your eyes open, and make sure it is a target and not a real deer.

Comment

Jake had a doe walk between him and a target the other day. He had to let down because she stood there and looked at him.

Comment

Hey Joe ,are we haveing church Sunday AM before the shoot?

Comment

I have a guy working on that. Im not sure yet but we are trying to get things set up. More info later. Are you interested in speaking one Sunday?

Comment

Ok, I got one question, on the scoring rings, what score is the very center ring, 12 or 10?

Comment

Originally posted by justnokit View Post
              Ok, I got one question, on the scoring rings, what score is the very center ring, 12 or 10?

Comment

Originally posted by mojo360 View Post
                I have a guy working on that. Im not sure yet but we are trying to get things set up. More info later. Are you interested in speaking one Sunday?
                Not yet, Im not that confident in my speeking . Maybe someday if he calls on me to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by justnokit View Post

Dead center = 11, only scored in IBO.

Click image for larger version

Name:	asa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	23915336

Comment

I did not know yall did church before the shoot. That is awesome. Please post some details when you get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                      I did not know yall did church before the shoot. That is awesome. Please post some details when you get them.
                      We had a Sunday prayer meeting at most of the ASA shoots last year. It was very well received. Nothing formal. You can stop and listen or you can listen while you are on the practice range or signing up. Usually starts at 9:00 am.

Comment

I have a young man that wants to shoot with us this weekend but doesnt have much $. Can he shoot for fun for less $? He is Jaydes friend same age 14. Has never shot a 3D tournament but really wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                          I have a young man that wants to shoot with us this weekend but doesnt have much $. Can he shoot for fun for less $? He is Jaydes friend same age 14. Has never shot a 3D tournament but really wants to.

Brett. Bring him. We will work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                            Brett. Bring him. We will work something out.
                            Thanks Mike i think he is trying to get a job on weekends & after school to help pay for his archery hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                              I think we are still looking for more speakers / preachers, if anyone wants to . Check with MoJo he had us a few guys last year that did a great job!

Comment

where is the range located?

Comment

Working...
                                X