Midland /Odessa Area shoot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midland /Odessa Area shoot!

Coming this weekend south of town (Odessa) off 385.Dates January 16-17 2010! Contact me if you need info!
    Rowel Lovinggood 432-238-7016

do you have a web page, please come to our shoots in san angelo
    thanks
    mark

Comment

No website yet,in the future.We have heard good things about the setup down there...maybe we can get a team together and make a trip.

Comment

Jmark, I've been to the range there. They have a pretty good set up. I'd like to make it if I can get this new bow squared away.

Comment

Shut up and get working on the thing Gary! All you need is a peep,find one and bet we can get put in,Andy will be there and he's pretty creative!

Comment

I've got the site in. Im trying to dial it in better. Slow & steady.

Comment

We'll get it hitting! Did you get a release?

Comment

As soon as I get my Z7 ordered and in I will be up for seeing what these shoots are all about since I'm new to the area!!

Comment

Just get your Z7 in we don't have to wait,we can go down and have a dry run at range and have some fun!

Comment

ROWEL

are ya ll coming down next wknd for the CVAA shoot? I'll be there with a few friends. There a great park next to raNGE on the lake and river for some BBQ, Beer, and fishin' afterwards.

Comment

Hadn't thought about it but will attempt to stir Andy up for a trip! Sounds like it could be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X