South Plains Archery annual banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Plains Archery annual banquet

South Plains Archery Club is having our annual banquet on January 30, 2010 at 7:00pm at the Shallowater Community Center. We will eat, elect officers and start the enrollment for the coming year. Everyone is welcome, admission is fee, door prizes awarded, and a good time is had by all. If you need additional information please send pm to Cathie, Josh F or Bowtech Mike and we will be happy to help. Hope to see you there!

bump for a good time

Comment

ummmm, can i just come and eat bbq all night?

Comment

will you post the shooting schedule

Comment

I will post the official shooting schedule after the banquet, however if it stays the same as last year: shoots will be held at 10:00am on the 3rd Saturday of each month starting in February. If interested we also have meetings at Gander Mountain on the first Thursday of each month @ 7:00pm

Ummm yes Mike you can come and eat BBQ all night

Comment

OMG....I should learn to proof things before I post them. It should say that admission is free not fee.

Comment

maybe I need to learn you to spell

Comment

I received a letter about the banquet last night and it says the banquet starts at 6:00I'll investigate and get back to everyone soon.
                I hope to see y'all soon!

Comment

Cathie, the letter was sent out with a six pm start time, and we will try to shoot for that, but may be a little late starting

Comment

OK, 6:00pm in Shallowater....everyone come out to eat and have fun!

Comment

Hey all of you Lubbock archery lovers need to be sure and come to the banquet tonight at 6:00....see y'all there!

Comment

Dang! I've been trying to get to know others in the area & just saw the post. Day late, Dollar short. wow.

Comment

Working...
                        X