3D Shoot In Quitman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Shoot In Quitman?

Last year, if I remember correctly, the Stick Slingers Bow Club put on some good 3D shoots right outside Quitman. Was wondering if anyone knew if they were planning on another 3D season for 2010? Haven't heard anything about this year. Thanks.

Yes they are, I talked to Brad and Jeff the other day and I think the shoots will start in March. They are also having a video hog hunt contest that should really be good. If you have any more questions Brad is on here as BvR, and I think Lowfence is another big wig in the group.

Comment

Hog hunt

I'm a member of the Stick Slingers and would like to enter the hog hunt. How may I get more info.:

Comment

They told me the other day they were not doing it. However a group around Como called Blue Collar Bowhunters is having one. You can look it up at www.texasbignasthogcontest.com

Comment

looks like first shoot is in FEB. third weekend.

Comment

Sounds great ready to start.....

Comment

I am off that entire weekend. We need to post a time and date on here, please?

Comment

Every 3rd Saturday
                Sign in from 10am -2pm
                Summer shoot times may change
                FEBRUARY 20 2010
                MARCH 20 2010
                APRIL 17 2010
                MAY 15 2010
                JUNE 19 2010
                JULY 17 2010
                AUGUST 21 2010

CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
                Jeff 903-850-7704 Brad 903-497-0233 Kyle 903-569-7155 Come shoot with us.

Comment

Great

I love seeing more clubs in East Texas.

I'm president of Tyler Archer Club and if you could send me the cost and start times and I will make sure everyone at our club knows about it and will try to get a group to your shoots.

Comment

Start times are anytime between 10am-2pm (at least the first few shoots, we may end up shortening times as the summer heat rises)
                    Fee: Members-$10 Non-Members-$15 pee wee(I think was 12 and under)-shoot free with an adult.

We have started a new set of shooting lanes to up the challenge of the terrain even more

Hop to see yall there,
                    Kyle

Comment

Start times are anytime between 10am-2pm (at least the first few shoots, we may end up shortening times as the summer heat rises)
                      Fee: Members-$10 Non-Members-$15 pee wee(I think was 12 and under)-shoot free with an adult.

We have started a new set of shooting lanes to up the challenge of the terrain even more

Hop to see yall there,
                      Kyle

Comment

Working...
                      X