3-D Range in Mcallen Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-D Range in Mcallen Area

Hello I am new to bowhunting and to this forum. I am working in San Luis Potosi Mexico and I travel to Mcallen quite a bit so I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a 3-D practice range in the Mcallen area. I have tried calling the archery store in Mcallen but I can never get anyone to answer the phone or return my calls. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God bless!

Archery Plus just moved to Edinburg but I don't know if the number changed. There is a shop in Sebastion, Eagles Nest. If you call and talk to the owner, Rudy, he can give you the info on the archery club in the Los Fresnos area. I have never been there but I think they have a range you can use as a member and they hold 3D and spot shoots. Good luck.

Here is the number...956-347-5153

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it!

Comment

did you find out anything about the range?

Comment

The club is the Golden Eagles and it is located in La Feria, Texas off of Bass Blvd.
          There are no 3D targets set up permenantly they only set them up when we have a shoot. When I was the President I had a website but the next president let it go. Not sure but they were having 3d shoots on the 3rd Sunday of the month.
          Give Rudy a call and he will probably be able to tell you when they have the shoots.

Comment

We have a 3-D shoot in Corpus Christi every month. The schedule is posted at Tejas Bowmen. I have also posted a thread with the schedule outlined. We would be glad to have you shoot with us.

Comment

Working...
            X