Heritage Manufacturing revolvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a 22 to shoot Montana rabbits. I feel like Elmer Fudd in the old Bugs Bunny cartoons, but these critters have gotten out of control around the house.

Does anybody have experience with Heritage revolvers? Looking at a local sporting goods store, for $40 more I can get one chambered for both 22LR and 22Mag should I ever need to shoot something larger.

I assume if I ordered on-line I might save a couple dollars, but I can pick one up today locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read this link- it will save you a lot of money!
    Last edited by Bucknaked; 11-22-2022, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Do you have a bass pro or Cabelas around your area? Look at their black Friday prices

Comment

Catch one on sale and they're a good value. At the regular price of $180 spend the extra $30 for a Ruger Wrangler. No 22 mag but a lot better gun. That said, I've had 2 of the heritage and both were reliable. The 6" one shot well and even the "barkeep" snub nose was good enough for plinking. They're cheap, ugly, but go bang.

Comment

Thanks for the link.

No BP or Cabelas locally.

I’ll check Sportsmans Warehouse and Dicks for a sale.

I don’t see the sale price at Murdocks.

Comment

Our Murdochs has them for $69.99 after rebate starting on Nov. 25 for 2 days.
            The sale flier says online and in stores.

It is their Black Friday Deals flier.

I bet your store will have them too. Thinking of picking one up ourselves for trapping pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
              Our Murdochs has them for $69.99 after rebate starting on Nov. 25 for 2 days.
              The sale flier says online and in stores.

It is their Black Friday Deals flier.

I bet your store will have them too. Thinking of picking one up ourselves for trapping pistol.
              I don’t think that is for the 22/.22 MAG

Comment

Probably just the .22LR but still a good deal. Might see if the 22/22 mag is on sale when you go in.

Comment

Good and fun shooting guns!

Comment

If looking at them I would try to find one with both cylinders and the adjustable sights, I used to have one with adjustable sights and it was a nice feature

Comment

You can pick up a 22mag cylinder from them factory for around 40 bucks.

Comment

Save your money and your temper and get a Ruger Single Six. Wranglers and Heritage revolvers are cheap and they are made that way. My two cents.

Comment

I've carried one around in the truck for 3-4 years now and haven't had an issue. Pretty accurate little gun cant tell ya how many snakes I have shot with the sucker along with a few trapped coons, pigs, and yotes.

Comment

I have one and wouldn’t pay over $100 for one.

If spending $200, I would look for something different and throw a little money to it an updgrade.

Comment

Murdocks in ‘Bozo’ has the 22LR model with a $30 manufacturer’s rebate. So, $109 today, or spend over $40 in gas to save $40 Friday- and miss one of the last 3 days rifle season.

The sales guy gave it a going over, removing the cylinder, looking at the tolerances- he said several had come back before they started doing it.

Thanks for advise!

Last edited by Bill; 11-22-2022, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X