Glad you were able to fix your problem!

Leave a comment:

• TacticalCowboy
    replied
    Glad you got it sorted out!!

Leave a comment:

• Joe H
    replied
    It was the mount loose. Shot today at a solid inch. 2 shots to shift then 3 to group. Whew

Leave a comment:

• dustoffer
    replied
    Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
    Yep I’d check the base / mount and make sure everything is tight. Helped a buddy sight in a thermal a while back and was chasing zero all over . I picked the gun off bench and could feel the scope wobble on the rail. Ended up the qd clamp wasn’t tight
    Me too--

Leave a comment:

• kkp005
    replied
    Yep I’d check the base / mount and make sure everything is tight. Helped a buddy sight in a thermal a while back and was chasing zero all over . I picked the gun off bench and could feel the scope wobble on the rail. Ended up the qd clamp wasn’t tight

Leave a comment:

• TacticalCowboy
    replied
    Any chance the mount or base is loose? I know on my wraith 4k (the older, heavier, not as cool version) the mount is held on by a couple screws in the bottom of the scope body. I don’t know how the mini is made.

Leave a comment:

• Joe H
    replied
    I have another scope to confirm. If I could just buy some time to get it done

Leave a comment:

• scott123456789
    replied
    I’ve had two of them and haven’t had any issues. Currently have one mounted on a Grendel.

do you have another scope to confirm it’s not the rifle?

Leave a comment:

• Joe H
    started a topic Sight mark Wraith mini question

Sight mark Wraith mini question

Has anyone had issues sighting in one of these? I had a new 6.5 Grendel built and can’t get it to group. Shooting ‘more than 10 inches strung horizontal off of bags. I am going to re-scope it to eliminate possibility but just curious if someone has had issues
Working...
X