• Show
Clear All

• buck_wild
    replied
    Nice report- thanks

Leave a comment:

• Patriot-2000
    replied
    Yes .. But the Does were shot on a Day Lease Ranch @25 miles from my cabin.
    I see a few deer at my cabin but poachers, mountain lions or pigs have scared them off. The poachers were caught .. and I got a couple pics.

Leave a comment:

• Mule Skinner
    replied
    OP, can you shoot does at your Rocksprings cabin property?

Leave a comment:

• Patriot-2000
    replied
    Tried to upload some pictures with my phone but it was being Painful ... I'll give it a try with the Laptop and Here's some contact Information ...

The price for a Doe is $ 190 and the Guide Fee is $ 175 a Day .. They sit with you. They have skinning facilities that you can use or the guides will skin/quarter for a fee. I elected to do it and have my Son Learn. They don't have any logging but My Cabin was about 35 miles away. It's north on Hwy 83 @ 15 miles from Garvens Store (Located at the Intersection of Hwy 41 & 83). You would be going towards Junction. It's part of the Jackson Ranch and High Fenced. The Owner's Name is Charlie Wilhight and his phone # is 979-319-1578. He also has limited Buckhunts but did mention some Axis hunts being available after the Deer Season.

Hope this Helps ..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Patriot-2000
    replied
    Got information from a fellow TBH member on a place that needed some Does taken ... It was awesome and he has plenty of wildlife .
    Both my son & I took does . I paid $645 and that included a 15% guide tip.
    I had one of those proud moments as my son tracked and found the doe .. after the guide was having difficulty ..
    One of those great Father & Son trips..

Leave a comment:

• BoozeyBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Droptine3030 View Post
    Wow I have been charging $50 per doe and $100 per night lodging. Maybe I need to go up!!! Nope not gonna do it I need them killed . $400 per Whitetail doe way to high IMO.
    Can you send me info on your place? I'd be interested in that

Leave a comment:

• Droptine3030
    replied
    Guys once again thanks for all the interest. I am booked with my same great hunters from this awesome forum . Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jon B
    replied
    Wow I have been charging $50 per doe and $100 per night lodging. Maybe I need to go up!!! Nope not gonna do it I need them killed . $400 per Whitetail doe way to high IMO.

Might be a fun excuse for a weekend getaway! Pm sent!

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    TTT...I lost my lease after last seasons end. My brother and I are looking for a whitetail doe or axis meat hunt to stock the freezer. Gun hunt preferred . Would like to keep travel within 3-4 hours of Georgetown.

Leave a comment:

• TxHunter101
    replied
    Do you have any hunt open for this year? I have few buddies may want to get in.

Leave a comment:

• Patriot-2000
    replied
    TTT ..I know it's a new hunting year ..
    But looking for a place to hunt/ shoot a couple Axis or Whitetail Does around Rocksprings ..Rifle Hunt

Leave a comment:

• Blessed to hunt
    replied
    Don't like to shoot my toes but would gladly pay just to come camp and hang out and put an arrow on a dough just for meeting the freezer since you personal message thanks either way be safe and blessed

Leave a comment:

• Droptine3030
    replied
    Ahh Geez... Thanks for the good words Justin. I enjoy the company of you guys as well. I have meet some great guys from TBH and shared some awesome campfires. Looking forward to yalls hunt this year.

Leave a comment:

• Justin Spies
    replied
    Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I smell a little BS. But if you were serious then you can tell by now you're way too cheap. You'd be sold out in 10 minutes with 20 back ups.

Does it include lodging? How many days/nights?
    He isn't fibbing on it. Nathan is covered up with deer and doing enough to keep them under control while making some loose pocket money. Nathan is as good of company as they come and the camp life alone is worth the cost of the hunt. We have made life long memories with Nathan over the last few years.

Leave a comment:

• Patriot-2000
    replied
    If your Leases are close to the Rocksprings/Junction area ... I would be willing to pay to take the Does.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X