#1 whitetail spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 whitetail spot

I want the best opinion on a Whitetail hunt. I am looking for a guaranteed shot opprotunity. I also would like a hog and maybe a turkey chance. I am filming this hunt, and bringing my wife. WHere is the best place for a shot and see some deer. I have looked and called everywhere and now asking opinions. Please i am looking for a 2-3 day hunt and archery only that will not break the book. Heart of Texas had my vote, but seems that the requirements are tough to fill. More are watching big deer than having opp. I want to be able to have a sure enough opp. I know its hunting, but the drive from miss and the gas is bad enough, not to mention the 300 dollar licence. ANy input will help. I need to book by Monday......Thanks alot

If you find a place that offers a guarenteed shot opportunity for whitetail let me know.Welcome to the site.

DJ

Comment

I know shot oportunity is not guaranteed, but maybe the odds are more in you favor at Homer Martin's. It will definitely be tough to find a guaranteed shot. Lots of deer there, but I have not been in a long time.

Comment

Pretty sure NOBODY guarantees a shot opportunity at a whitetail. If they do, it wouldnt be much of a hunt.

Comment

You can find "guaranteed opportunity" hunts but the hunts are usually more than your standard day lease fees. The ranch I used work on did guarantee an opportunity but it was a $2500 hunt.

Comment

Guarunteed Hunt?? Might try the local Zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockpit TX View Post
              Guarunteed Hunt?? Might try the local Zoo.
              haha good one but true!

Comment

You have a PM

Comment

guaranteed shot not to hard to find,guaranted shot at trophey whitetail different story

Comment

With a bow a guarantee is a little tough, but the hatton ranch has a great success rate.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I am booked at the Heart of Texas again. You should get a shot at a doe and I feel you have a high percentage of a shot at a buck. I hunted there last year and I had my chance at a 4 year old buck and could have shot a doe every hunt.

Comment

Working...
                        X