management or cull hunt for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

management or cull hunt for my son

My wife agreed to let me take my son on a paid hunt. I owe him this because he was really good in school last year made good grades and helped his mom out big time while I was away working last year. We were wanting to suprise him for Christmas. Do yall know of any place we could go. ALso he will be using his rifle.

Thanks

Dont know how much you are looking to spend but try the Crenwelgeranch in Fredricksburg Tx.just google the nane and it will come up they have Trophy management and cull hunts.

Comment

Congrats to the young man on earning his hunting trip

Comment

Thanks little danny that is exactly what im looking for. My wife wants us both to be able to hunt and have pictures together. I swear she is the greastest. I will be giving them a call as soon as I come home from offshore.

Thanks again

Comment

Kenith - give me a call or shoot me an email. I have the perfect package for you. Good sized 8 or 10 pt, fantastic hunting cabin, and meals out of this world.

Thanks,
          Trey Powers
          Texas Wild Wood Outtfitters
          512-203-5869
          Trey@texaswildwood.com

Comment

Im very proud of him and he is going to be excited I cant wait. I know last year when he took his first buck I think I was more excited then him.

Comment

Working...
            X