Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24-25 TPWD Big Time Hunts posted.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    24-25 TPWD Big Time Hunts posted.

    TPWD have already posted the Big Time Hunts and are available to purchase for drawing.
    Win ten premium hunt packages on some of the finest private ranches and prime wildlife management areas in Texas.

    #2
    Nice. I always donate a little.

    Comment


      #3
      Thereโ€™s another $100

      Comment


        #4
        Not seeing the powderhorn cast and blast anymore. ๐Ÿ˜•

        Comment


          #5
          Getting to be about that time.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
            Nice. I always donate a little.
            Same!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Yak blue View Post
              Not seeing the powderhorn cast and blast anymore. ๐Ÿ˜•
              Not that I was ever going to actually draw it, but I hate seeing that gone.

              Comment


                #8
                I've never really put much stock into the BTTH's. At $9 a pop and no loyalty points, the odds are stupid low and the cost adds up very quickly! I'll stick to the Draw Hunts for the most part. I "may" put in for a Deer Hunt and the Waterfowl!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
                  I've never really put much stock into the BTTH's. At $9 a pop and no loyalty points, the odds are stupid low and the cost adds up very quickly! I'll stick to the Draw Hunts for the most part. I "may" put in for a Deer Hunt and the Waterfowl!
                  True, but in my case, i wasn't lucky enough for good looks, brains or money, so i figure if I'm going to get lucky it'll be on drawn hunts. Still better odds than winning the powerball

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by AJMag View Post

                    True, but in my case, i wasn't lucky enough for good looks, brains or money, so i figure if I'm going to get lucky it'll be on drawn hunts. Still better odds than winning the powerball
                    I agree wholeheartedly but this post is about Big Time Texas Hunts, not Drawn Hunts. 2 different things.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Yep no more powderhorn, TPWD squandered that resource in short order.

                      glad I was one of the few to experience it when it was still good.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I skipped last year on applying for the big time hunts. I think I will apply for a few this year. Maybe I'll get lucky.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Austin View Post
                          Yep no more powderhorn, TPWD squandered that resource in short order.

                          glad I was one of the few to experience it when it was still good.
                          super disappointing but glad some folks got to enjoy it while it lasted.

                          I always make a donation on these, maybe I'll have Doc May luck one day and my $9 gamble will payoff!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I made my donation. Thanks for the heads up!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Thank goodness those idiots finally put on a aoudad hunt, now hopefully theyโ€™ll have some more on the draw
                              to bad about powder horn

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X