Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Contest July 1-14, Routines, A day in your life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Contest July 1-14, Routines, A day in your life.

Something you find interesting or observe in your day to day activities at work, at home or at play.

Same rules as always. Have at it. Bring me some tough choices!

Excellent and just in time for a 3 day weekend!

Comment

I will be in Puerto Rico at the dead line of this assignment (we fly out the 11th) can I email you my photo Jas and you can post it for me when you open the post thread? I might have internet but will only know once we hit the ground and figure out what palm tree has the best reception

Comment

No problem Danny. If you will just upload it to your flickr page and send me a link to it i'll do it like we have been.

Comment

Cool! I already have my photo composition in my little pee pick'en brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
            Cool! I already have my photo composition in my little pee pick'en brain.
            Danny if its a picture of you hitting the head, no one wants to see it

Comment

Some things are meant to see!

Comment

My entry

Opinions welcome, I need all the help I can get. I am very new to the digital SLR thing. This is one of the first pictures I have taken with my new Rebel XSI
                Last edited by pigstikr; 10-20-2008, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Did anyone else see the clown in the previous photo???

First I thought it was Jay Leno in my floor tiles until one of you guys pointed out it was actually the scary clown from the Saw movie. Now he is back in the previous photo? Should I be worried???
                  Attached Files

Comment

I thought it was Michael Keaton as the snowman dad.

Comment

Working...
                    X