Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

matthews monkey tails n focus grip review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matthews monkey tails n focus grip review.

first off the monkey tails work, my ultra light was instantly quieter. the focus grip is more comfortable then the stock fat wood grip, as far as increasing accuracy by minimizing hand torque is still yet to be seen, shot about 15 arrows after i got the grip on the bow. being 3pm in the afternoon its too ****ed hot to shoot more than a few. i'll do some more shooting later tonight (after the sun starts going down) when its not so ****ed hot.. so far im impressed by both products.

update. i absolutely love the new grip. put about 100 arrows on it and i love it, it does help reduce hand torque, is more comfortable over the oem grip. the monkey tails well idk what more i can say about em, they work and are worth the $3 a piece imo. now i just need some suggestions on new sights...

Comment

X2.....I hear you on the monkey tails. Put them on my SB and noticed right off the bat. I was really impressed!!

Comment

all in all im very impressed w/ both the monkey tails and the focus grip. both of which performed as advertised. for matthews and these great products.

Comment

Yes, I like the MT too. My bow is dead in the hand.
          I had to replace one of my monkey tails and I was very disappointed in the price, $8.00 per set. It seemed too high for a small rubber piece. I guess I need to invent the Cat Tails and sell them for $3.99 each :-)

Comment

Both work great! Have the Focus on my Z7 and my M7 and love it!

Comment

now that ive gotten rid of that old fat grip. got some silencers that work better than cat whiskers, and a better rest (sorry nap but your quicktune 3000 isnt for huntin) now all i need is a new set of sights and this old Ultra light might end up being a tack driver.

Comment

The monkey tails are only $1.99 at the Outdoorsman in San Angelo and I thought that was over priced.

Comment

i paid $3 a piece for em at east texas archery in tyler. wanted something besides cat whiskers that didnt need zip ties, or have to take it to somewhere w/ a bow press to put any other form of silencer installed. so i really didnt have a prob w/ paying the $3.. to me the convience of being able to install em myself fairly easily was the main selling point to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X