No announcement yet.

Let's talk torqueless grips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one grip I have seen and read about and have not seen any thing negative about this grip is the "Death Grip" by Van Handle Archery Products. I wanted to get one for mine, but they do not make one and will not make one, I ask.

Comment

Originally posted by txcat44 View Post
      Got any good websites for those grips? I am definately not a fan of my fat Mathews grip and really would like a new one. What does the focus run? I kinda have a red theme workin on my rig and like the red focus line.

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
        Good luck and keep us posted once you get your Torqueless installed.
        Thanks and you bet. Hope to have it in a couple of weeks so I can get some practicing in with it before an axis hunt in July.

Comment

Thanks Double and Shank

Comment

I've had the same Hicks Low Wrist grip on all my Mathews for the past ten years. They run around $20.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              The one grip I have seen and read about and have not seen any thing negative about this grip is the "Death Grip" by Van Handle Archery Products. I wanted to get one for mine, but they do not make one and will not make one, I ask.
              I got the same answer for my Elite Judge. And they make grips to fit Bowtech too .

Comment

Working...
              X