Shipping a bow to Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping a bow to Kansas

What is the best way to package the thing? never shipped one UPS before.

I carry mine to the ups store and let them pack it up and ship it.

Comment

Get a big enough box that is not put together wrap bow in bubble wrap and place bow between box tape all four edges togther and your good to go.

God Bless
      Bish.

Comment

Ups is the way to go. Go to a bps or gander mnt. and ask if they have any left over bow boxes. Then use bubble wrap and send it on it's way.

Comment

Get a bow box from the archery shop, they're free, and stuff it some newspaper on each end, seal it up and ship it.

Comment

Originally posted by top pin View Post
            Get a bow box from the archery shop, they're free, and stuff it some newspaper on each end, seal it up and ship it.
            Yep...

USPS insured and delivery confirmation, I shipped one to Wisconsin couple weeks ago for about $15

Comment

what can brown do for you? pack up a bow and ship it for ya go UPS

Comment

pack it well! My neigbor is outfitter and has clients equipment shipped in here from outa state.I see how UPS treats stuff,saw 4 bow cases(quality cases) delivered here.Truck backed up and I heard boxes hitting ground but no warm body handling them,they must have shipped everything except what they wore on plane.I suggested they shoot before going hunting...I woulda cringed if I knew my stuff was treated that way!

Comment

I would ship mine in a hard bow case inside a cardbord shipping box. Don't mark it identifying the contents.

Comment

The one that my daughter bought and had shipped to Kansas was sent via USPS. Believe it or not, there was no damage to the packing and the bow was on great shape. He did Heavily Insure it though....

Comment

i have worked for ups for ten years and i would only ship my bow if were in a steel bow case. i know first hand what those loaders and unloaders put packages through.

Comment

Working...
                      X