New Lease Ride Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ETX-Deerslayer View Post
    That is a really cool build/project. You do great work.
    Thanks!
    I got the new driveshaft in yesterday and drove the pickup to work today. It really is a pleasure to drive and went 65/70 down I35 without issue.

I picked up a high rack from a TBHer, so next up will be trying to figure out how to secure it in the bed and wire up some lights. Stay tuned.

Comment

Possibly the biggest improvement yet. No more giant crack in the windshield, and can proudly display my obedience to the king through his theft via taxation.
      Attached Files

Comment

Atta boy! That tax ain't as bad at the other folks who have to pay that higher inspection fees. What I like most is no emissions testing. Just a simple saftey inspection. And anything goes under the hood as long as it has muffs ( or don't sound too loud) of some kind.

Comment

Nice job!!! Sweet ride!!!

Comment

I've been silently following along on this build and can say that the truck looks great! Sounds like you got it running great, too! Looks perfect with that current patina on it also.

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            And anything goes under the hood as long as it has muffs ( or don't sound too loud) of some kind.
            I can attest for that, I just got a car inspected that has a quarter-sized, rusted-out hole in the exhaust. Makes it sound like one of those "performance" exhausts...sort of! But the tech never even blinked an eye at it.

Comment

Working...
            X