Just in time for midterms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in time for midterms?

Viruses evolve, and vaccines should too. That was the big-picture takeaway from a pivotal meeting this week of the FDA’s expert advisory panel. The question before them was simple: Ahead of an expected winter surge, should vaccine manufacturers tweak their forthcoming booster shots to target Omicron, or should they stick with the tried-and-true 2020 recipe?

At this point it's like watching a cliché action movie. You just know what's going to happen.

Comment

And the loons will stand in line and wait for their next shot without any questions. Strange world we live in.

Comment

Calling oktx.

Comment

Elvis had a song with lyrics to fit this news flash----

Wise men say, only fools rush in........

For some of the more mature crowd.

Comment

The article still called the jab a vaccine!!! Is that what is still being pushed on the masses? The propaganda piece also stated that the “vaccines” saved 21 million people. Hmmmmm. Where does this data come from and how does it get calculated?

Also for us anti vaxers we have a 6x more chance of dying with this supposed new strain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
              The article still called the jab a vaccine!!! Is that what is still being pushed on the masses? The propaganda piece also stated that the “vaccines” saved 21 million people. Hmmmmm. Where does this data come from and how does it get calculated?

Also for us anti vaxers we have a 6x more chance of dying with this supposed new strain.

It never crosses the masses minds' to question how they determined the jabbed saved 21 million miles.

As far as 6x more chance of dying, I guess I'll continue to throw caution to the wind and run the covid guantlet because they arent ever injecting me with their fake vaccine.

Comment

I couldn't even read the entire article because it was filled with the exact same fear mongering type language that we hear with every single variant that emerges.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

They apparently used the exact same calculator that was used when this all started and they told us 4million would be dead within the first year of the Pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Calling oktx.

C’mon man…. Don’t call that ***hat clown show. It’s been peaceful not having to deal with ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      C’mon man…. Don’t call that ***hat clown show. It’s been peaceful not having to deal with ignorance.

Comment

I think we all knew this would be coming again. Why not? They got away with it once and it worked.

Comment

mail in ballots here we come...

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                            mail in ballots here we come...
                            Yep vaccines not ready for distribution until late oct

Comment

Working...
                            X