It seems they know something!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems they know something!!

I wonder what that could be? Maybe they are planning on stealing another election and are trying to prepare ahead of time in order to control millions of pizzed off Americans.

Come and take it !

Comment

Weird. I just cited this article yesterday from 2008 regarding Obama wanting a national paramilitary police force.

A Republican congressman from Georgia said Monday he fears that President-elect Obama will establish a Gestapo-like security force to impose a Marxist dictatorship.

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
        Weird. I just cited this article yesterday from 2008 regarding Obama wanting a national paramilitary police force.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna27655039
        Yep
        Nov 4th 2008 was a bad, bad, bad day in this nation’s history. He is responsible for a majority of the dangers, lawlessness, perversion, chaos and division we see in this country today..

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna27655039

The force that Obama wanted was an official force that was(is) controlled directly by the executive office. The paramilitary force they are talking about trying to ban is militias, but also militia activity which VERY few people are talking about. I’ve read through the bill, and unless it is changed, the current wording states that those taking action that would generally be done by police or military could be found guilty of paramilitary activity. So, church security groups could be considered paramilitary. Volunteer groups that do disaster recovery could be considered paramilitary. Have you ever helped to direct traffic after a wreck occurs before emergency services arrive? That could be considered paramilitary activity. Just the act of practicing with a firearm could be considered paramilitary activities.

As of right now it does not look like the bill will go anywhere, but if it does then this has the possibility of being worse than the Patriot Act.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post

The force that Obama wanted was an official force that was(is) controlled directly by the executive office. The paramilitary force they are talking about trying to ban is militias, but also militia activity which VERY few people are talking about. I’ve read through the bill, and unless it is changed, the current wording states that those taking action that would generally be done by police or military could be found guilty of paramilitary activity. So, church security groups could be considered paramilitary. Volunteer groups that do disaster recovery could be considered paramilitary. Have you ever helped to direct traffic after a wreck occurs before emergency services arrive? That could be considered paramilitary activity. Just the act of practicing with a firearm could be considered paramilitary activities.

As of right now it does not look like the bill will go anywhere, but if it does then this has the possibility of being worse than the Patriot Act.
            Yea, if this somehow passes it will have HUGE ramifications!!
            This is very bad.. They are no doubt preparing/trying to get ahead of what they think might be taking place because of something they are planning on doing in the near future.
            Last edited by PondPopper; 02-16-2024, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post

Yes, it would close any long range, basic rifle/pistol and tactical shooting schools.

it says 3 or more. But I could also see this being loosely applied in a scenario where an armed citizen tries to stop a threat.

Comment

Working...
              X