Can Someone Tell Me One Thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	man-mountain-not-interested-meaning-of-life-how-still-vote-biden.jpg?resize=520%2C365&ssl=1.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	26659244

Comment

Why don't you just message the members who support the communist/marxist attempted takeover? They're not about to admit publicly to be a cheerleader for it.

Comment

I'll play along.

I voted for Trump twice and will vote for him again if he's not in jail and the nominee, but I'm not opposed to Biden forgiving 3 million American student loans. At least the money went to Americans and not illegals, or congress' pockets, or other countries more corrupt then our own. I know many have heart burn because they may have had to pay off their student loans without any help, and I say too bad. No other president did this. Agree or disagree, but I'd rather see my taxes go up from giving money to Americans than to see my taxes go up for helping other countries.

Comment

Of course you’re not

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
            I'll play along.

I voted for Trump twice and will vote for him again if he's not in jail and the nominee, but I'm not opposed to Biden forgiving 3 million American student loans. At least the money went to Americans and not illegals, or congress' pockets, or other countries more corrupt then our own. I know many have heart burn because they may have had to pay off their student loans without any help, and I say too bad. No other president did this. Agree or disagree, but I'd rather see my taxes go up from giving money to Americans than to see my taxes go up for helping other countries.
            You and I just payed for a bunch of gender studies degrees. I cant fathom how anyone would think thats a win.

Comment

I'll play along.

No other President did it because it’s unconstitutional. SCOTUS already said so twice.

GAO and the CBO also said this is one of the most fraud-laden bailouts ever devised. Hardly any controls or verification.

Lastly, if you want to pay off someone else’s student loans, how about you do it with your own money and leave the taxpayers out of it.

If I can’t make my bass boat payment, can I get Biden to give me your money?

Why not?

Comment

I'll play along.

That is really, really poorly thought out.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

No other President did it because it’s unconstitutional. SCOTUS already said so twice.

GAO and the CBO also said this is one of the most fraud-laden bailouts ever devised. Hardly any controls or verification.

Lastly, if you want to pay off someone else’s student loans, how about you do it with your own money and leave the taxpayers out of it.

Why not?
                  So, giving taxpayer money to corrupt countries and illegal aliens is constitutional? Got it.......... "SCOTUS said so" is about the stupidest argument anyone can make. Politicians have already proven the SCOTUS has zero power and they sidestep them.

The OP asked for one thing Biden has done for this country in the last 3 years, and I named one thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

Why not?

Newsflash genius, taxpayers have been paying someone else's student loans forever. You think the government doesn't help fund scholarships?

Comment

The problem is people actually think they have a say in what our government spends our money on. It doesn't matter who the president is, our government has been stealing money from its citizens since the beginning. Some have just been better at selling it than others. Gender studies, scholarships, grants, GI Bill, etc... is taxpayer funded. Always has been and always will be. Why is it an issue now? Because it's Biden? It happened under Trump and every other Republican president, so why wasn't it an issue then?

Comment

Danny boy, I think you’re a little confused. Congress controls the purse strings. It’s hard to control what senators vote on that are from other states. We can only hold accountable what ours do here in Texas. Biden flat out issued a EO to forgive student loans. That’s why it was declared unconstitutional.

Comment

The problem is people actually think they have a say in what our government spends our money on. It doesn't matter who the president is, our government has been stealing money from its citizens since the beginning. Some have just been better at selling it than others. Gender studies, scholarships, grants, GI Bill, etc... is taxpayer funded. Always has been and always will be. Why is it an issue now? Because it's Biden? It happened under Trump and every other Republican president, so why wasn't it an issue then?
                          The executive branch does not have the constitutional authority to spend money out of the treasury (or invalidate contracts between private citizens). That is the sole responsibility of the legislative branch, subject to presidential approval. And yes, we do have a say in how our government spends money by electing legislators.

Scholarships are not the same as student loans.

Comment

1. He got us out of Afghanistan
                            2. Forgave 3 Million American School Loans

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              1. He got us out of Afghanistan
                              2. Forgave 3 Million American School Loans
                              Translation:

1. He left 100’s of Billions $ worth of taxpayer’s national defense assets and military hardware on the battlefield to enemies who are actively hostile to US. Treasonous and incompetent.

2. He illegally invalidated 3 million contracts made between private entities in the US by transferring tax money from the US treasury to college-debt laden citizens and non-citizens in order to bribe them to vote democrat in the next election. Fraudulent and unconstitutional.

Comment

I'll play along.

This gives me heartburn. I paid for my college, 1/2 of my wife's and 100% for two kids. We ate cheap, drove old vehicles, didn't have a lot of extra cash for many years. I would have been light years ahead if someone else paid our bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X