No announcement yet.

2023 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great weekend for Texas Baseball and Texas Softball!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I didn't go to college at all. What does that have to do with sports
      You mean you didn’t graduate from the University of Dallas Cowboys?

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
        Great weekend for Texas Baseball and Texas Softball!

Yes sir.....two Tech sweeps... Heckuva weekend on the diamond for Horns!

Comment

Lil unranked sweep, hello top 25.

I hope they continue to find their way. It was a rough start. 14 straight wins is nice to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That walkoff HR by Guillemette was crushed.
            I sure hate that Tracer Lopez went to Tech after graduating from Cameron. Crazy thing about him is that he should be a senior in high school this year. Watched him the last two years carry Cameron over Lorena in the playoffs. He is special. Galvan, Lopez, and my boy Ryne Abel were all on the same 4a and below coaches all star team last summer at Dell Diamond.

Comment

Ty Harrington loves Tracer. Said he’s a special talent and I trust his eye.

Comment

407ft walk-off is a solid exclamation mark on the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  You try so hard. Like over the top try hard to the point boarder line obsession. If you go back, I said nothing to merit your typical response . I do love it though….watching you Heath and Bob dry hump each other on behalf of a school that 2/3 of you probably didn’t even attend is hysterical. Who puts the lube on before Heath gives you super top-secret inside Longhorn news ??? �� Keep up the good work making memes from your basement on a Saturday night.

Comment

Weekend series happenings for the majority conversation here..

Texas swept Tech
                    TCU swept KS
                    A&M got swept by Rocky Top
                    LSU went 2-1 over Arky
                    Tech got swept by Texas
                    Arky went 1-2 over LSU
                    Baylor got swept by Okie Light
                    Chokelahoma got swept by KState

Who did I miss?

Comment

Good series UT. I knew it would be tough going in Austin, but I never expected the sweep.
                      Tech has some flaws, I knew, but they hadn’t hurt them much to this point, but Big12 ball just has a much thinner margin of error.

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Good series UT. I knew it would be tough going in Austin, but I never expected the sweep.
                        Tech has some flaws, I knew, but they hadn’t hurt them much to this point, but Big12 ball just has a much thinner margin of error.

As indicated by the scores, that series could easily come out another way.. Nolen something in left, Kash, and Harrelson, are all legit ball players to go along with Tracer. I expect they missed that reliever too.

It doesn’t get any easier this week, going to college station, then a weekend in Stillwater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-27-2023, 09:51 AM.

Comment

A&M is struggling, pitching is walking too many and the veterans for the most part couldn't hit their way out of a wet paper bag.. Still a long ways to go but they need to figure it out quickly to get things back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                            pitching is walking too many

Same with Texas... especially in the bullpen. Frustrating to watch the nibbling turn into baserunners....especially in one run games. The tight zone a couple of days didn't help Texas or Tech defensively either .

Comment

I was busy all weekend with my kids and our county stock show and didn't watch a single pitch. Very disappointed to see the Ags struggling. Hope they get their act together soon. Looks like UT is finding their stride. I guess we'll see what Tuesday holds...

Comment

I was disappointed to see TU swept the ags, I DESPISE that clown at rocky top.[emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X