Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POACHER!! I need help catching this guy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
    Is that Luke Bryan? [emoji848]
    I bet he can sing as good or better than Luke Bryan.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by Big Lee View Post

      I will also give him SnowflakeKillas gate code for monster deer. (Gate code for everyone else is "#BigLeeIsMyHeroHeIsSoPretty")
      BL something is different about you since the Elton John concert but I just can’t put my finger on it.

      Comment


        Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        Y'all want some real entertainment someone just shared the original FB post looking for him into PPFLH on FB.

        I was coming here to say the same thing. Dude definitely doesn’t stand a chance now lol! I bet he’s ready to crawl into a hole by now.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          I was coming here to say the same thing. Dude definitely doesn’t stand a chance now lol! I bet he’s ready to crawl into a hole by now.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Not knowing how to navigate Facebook very well, any pointers?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Ctom has earned a spot on my boat or a cold beer when he finds himself this way
            Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

            Mine as well. Good Dude

            Comment


              Originally posted by smtx View Post
              y'all want some real entertainment someone just shared the original fb post looking for him into ppflh on fb.
              ppflh?

              Comment


                Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                BL something is different about you since the Elton John concert but I just can’t put my finger on it.
                It was the Dang Ole $14 bag of peanuts I purchased. And the $14 beer. That extremely gorgeous woman I speak about. Emptied my pockets!!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  BL something is different about you since the Elton John concert but I just can’t put my finger on it.
                  If you put your finger on it, he may tell you.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    If you put your finger on it, he may tell you.
                    Lmao!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      If you put your finger on it, he may tell you.
                      Leave my NoNo spot out of this!!!

                      (This thread may close now. I am not sorry)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        I bet he can sing as good or better than Luke Bryan.

                        Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


                        Are you saying Luke Bryan can sing?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                          Leave my NoNo spot out of this!!!

                          (This thread may close now. I am not sorry)

                          LMAO


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                            ppflh?
                            Pitiful Puppies for Lonely Homes?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                              ppflh?
                              Puro Pinche Low Fence Hunting. They're brutal over there.

                              The original, one and only since 2015! All the best in hunting, fishing, outdoors, cooking, art and entertainment. Please keep content group relevant. No butt suffering, acting like a tit sack, or...

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                If you are looking for sympathy I can tell you TBH don't have sympathy, but what TBH does have are a very particular set of skills. Skills TBH has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make TBH a nightmare for people like you. If you admit your guilt now that'll be the end of it. TBH will not look for you, TBH will not pursue you, but if you don't, TBH will look for you, TBH will find you and TBH will kill you. (metaphorically speaking)


                                TBH be prepared to scour the earth. If a brother decide to go to IndoChina to hide out, TBH be sitting in a bowl of rice waiting...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X