10 day demand letter help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
    Thats exactly what we need to do. The media hasn't trashed law enforcement enough recently. They need to be dragged through the mud some more.

Smh...

If it’s a criminal matter and LE isn’t doing anything about it, that’s exactly what needs to happen.

They need to be held accountable to do their duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is the worst. I hope you get it sorted out

Comment

10 day demand letter help

I think at this point you need to file on Vakay, for the $$, their insurance should be served at the same time, and they will start asking questions. Their insurance will want to mitigate as much responsibility as possible. That may mean nothing, or it may mean something. Either way, it’s the only way to make “Vakay” move, if they won’t answer to the detective.

Be the 1st to do this…or as close to the 1st as you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-05-2022, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Wow- just reading thru this whole mess and thinking. I guess if a guy was interested in renting his trailer out like this, probably ought to wire in a couple of trackers. One you tell the renter about and another one you keep to yourself.

Comment

Maybe I’m different, but I would be at their office everyday asking for my **** back in a non threatening manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Maybe I’m different, but I would be at their office everyday asking for my **** back in a non threatening manner.

Or set up on a public area and tell everyone coming in of your experience.

Comment

Nearly a month of threads and posts, no trailer, no meaningful progress.....got to help yourself here if there is any hope of recoverying any money.....get an attorney to file a civil action against them.

I guess you could always contact Pierogi at Scammer Payback and see if he can assist....at least you can get a laugh and a little moral satisfaction.

Comment

Wouldn’t be surprised that if the law comes after him, that they don’t take off. Do you know if they have personal ties to the community, like kids in school anything. Don’t know your financial situation you could look into hiring a private investigator to track it down.

Comment

Sounds like they could learn some facts about cats. SMH, the sheriff's office should have taken care of this by now.

Comment

Had a guy reach out to me after reading my Yelp review. He's in the exact same situation.

These people need to be in jail.

Comment

That sucks man. I think of this story every day I drive home and pass one of their advertisement signs. Sure would like to rip up that sign for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                          Had a guy reach out to me after reading my Yelp review. He's in the exact same situation.

These people need to be in jail.
                          I agree with you.

Comment

If you have the name of the person that rented and what city they are supposedly in, I bet you could find your trailer. I would google every rv park and find it and tow that thing home with them in it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              That sucks man. I think of this story every day I drive home and pass one of their advertisement signs. Sure would like to rip up that sign for you.
                              Are you saying this is a big enough operation to have advertisement signs around town? Like billboards? SMH

I though it was some small operation. Sound like law enforcement need to step it up. This sound a lot like a organized crime ring to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                Are you saying this is a big enough operation to have advertisement signs around town? Like billboards? SMH
                                No its about a 4'x6' sign

Comment

Working...
                                X