• Show
Clear All

Love my Lamco 600...

Comment

Anyone runnung The Judge feeders?

Comment

Originally posted by Topgun View Post
        I Really like those feeders. Just wish they made one bigger!

Comment

Anyone running The Judge feeders?
          Yes. I have a new Judge I bought a year ago.
          Attached Files

Comment

I have 4 GreenGo's and have been very happy with them, the oldest one is 4 years old I believe. I chose the GreenGo's because they were readily available where we hunt and were more reasonably priced than others we looked at.

I can't speak to all the others already mentioned as I have no experience with them but I am sure they are good quality.

Comment

I wonder if our grandads argued this much about which feeder was best. The coffee can with a hole in the side nailed to a tree or the pipe with a hole in the side hanging from the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                I wonder if our grandads argued this much about which feeder was best. The coffee can with a hole in the side nailed to a tree or the pipe with a hole in the side hanging from the tree.

Yes they did.

The 5 gallon bucket with a broom stick in it was the Lamco of the 1970’s

Comment

A guy on my lease has one. It’s been reliable. Basically a Lamco knock off. The legs are not near as sturdy though and no skids.
                  . It’s held up to Hogs at the lease so far.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post

Heck I was my Dad and grandad's feeder.

"Hey boy run down the sendero to the redant bed in the dark like usual and pour out the corn in the 5 gallon bucket. Here's your dull almost dead silver flashlight (with C batteries) in it circa 1977...be quiet too!". Oh and watch out for Bigfoot!..

Comment

Working...
                    X