• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the Moser family!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Congrats to the Moser family on Mini-Mo
      may you be blessed with twins in the future and Dale can name them Larry & Curly
      Too much seasoning in the sauce pecan.

Good morning TBH!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
        I got to stop by at lunch today and check out Dales and Blairs new addition to there family.
        Chicken, Where is the jealous button on this thing so I can push it!!!

Dale & Blaire he is precious (no not you Chicken) Congrats again, what a Blessing you have right there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
          Chicken, Where is the jealous button on this thing so I can push it!!!

Dale & Blaire he is precious (no not you Chicken) Congrats again, what a Blessing you have right there!!!
          Hey wait.

Comment

Good Morning
            TBH

Y'all have a great day out there.

Comment

Forgot earlier - It rained like the dickens at our house last night and the ground was barely damp this morning. Thankful for the moisture, saves me money on the water bill for the garden.

Comment

Mornin' TBH. Hope everyone has a great weekend...love the rain over the past few days and the cooler temps this morning...shaping up to be a nice few days.

Comment

"Mini~Mo".. I love it.

I'm proud I had something to do with naming "B~Mo"

Congratulations to you both.

Comment

Work week is almost finished and I just hit 19,000 posts!

I'm coming to get you Smart.

Comment

Making a run to the lease to pick up my tripod, time to build the D-Mo cage and install it. Also, moving my set up to a new location across the creek, it is a fine spot.

Comment

Flew into Brownsville yesterday. Lolly and Pop picked me up and we drove to Victoria. Funeral this afternoon for Glenn's step-dad, then long drive back to Port Isabel.

I'm going to spend the day here before flying back on Monday.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

LONG day at Rhinehart...but what a fantastic day to have such a fun tournament. Not only did we have the fun outside, but this evening inside the Pro Shop, we had a World Series of Archery Tournament shoot off that ended up being tons of fun as well.

If you all are looking for something outside to do tomorrow in this incredible weather, you should really consider coming out to shoot the fun targets for the Rhinehart 100.

Comment

Beautiful sunrise this morning over the Queen Isabella Bridge and SPI!
                            Attached Files
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Nice shot Michael. Gonna be a great day!

Comment

Been fast action on trout this morning. Going to see if we can pick up a few reds before church. b
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X