The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    It's time for a change, and since I am in Fort Worth now, I'm thinking a little purple.
    Hair, walls or clothes?

Comment

Working three different events this weekend: Youth Baseball Tournament, Slow Pitch Home Run Derby, and a High School BBCOR Demo Day. It sure makes the request to join friends out and about on Friday and Saturday hard to turn down.

It's time for a change, and since I am in Fort Worth now, I'm thinking a little purple.
      Camry can help putting a little purple in your hair.

Comment

Headed to the lease for a weekend of hog elimination and fun with BOTH my boys!! So excitied about that 1st time I will have them there together!!
        Meeting the Scribners too!! Lots of campfire fun...

Ya'll have a good weekend...

Comment

hog dogging this weekend with 3 new TBHers..cant wait! Weekends are always fun, much less dog hunting with buddies and drinking beer.

We need some rain bad

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
            Hair, walls or clothes?
            Originally posted by Heath View Post

Camry can help putting a little purple in your hair.
            It's done

Comment

Mary....Is Crown Royal in order tonite?

I think I will post all purple today.
              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

in less than 30 mins Ill be headed south to catch some pescados... Im pumped

Comment

It's done
                  Didn't happen unless you post pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
                    Didn't happen unless you post pictures!
                    X2

Afternoon GS family.

Comment

MS150 kicking off this morning. Say a prayer for everyone riding that we may finish in one piece!

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                        MS150 kicking off this morning. Say a prayer for everyone riding that we may finish in one piece!
                        Prayers for all that are riding and helping in this great venture. Have a great time.

Fixing to put a roof on my in-laws new house out back. Hope to get it finished in one day.
                        Last edited by Tmag; 04-16-2011, 06:05 AM.

Comment

These turkeys are really starting to irritate the hell outta me!

Comment

All framing is complete on the roof and the 8x16 porch has the metal on it. Waiting on my second crew to show and get the 45 foot roof on. 30 sheets and ridge cap to go, hope these boys have plenty of energy this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                              These turkeys are really starting to irritate the hell outta me!
                              Right there with ya. I think there mouths have been duct taped the last few times I went out.
                              Just met CUZ for the first time. We headed out to the grasslands. Saw some tracks at the ponds thats about it for me. Cuz watched a doe for a while. He's gonna be after again in the A.M. It was a good hunt none the less. making new friends and sharing knowledge is what this site delievers.
                              Thanks to all who make it possible.
                              Good night.

Comment

Headed to this branch of the Morris' family reunion today in Roundrock. It will be the 61st meeting. My Grandpa and his brother started it way back.

Comment

Working...
                                X