No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here. Hope Everybody Has A Great Weekend.

Sent From My EVO Using Tapatalk.

Comment

Long hard week. Sitting back with a glass of Forty Creek on the rocks. Wife on girls night out for bday. Boys with friends, leaving Haley and I alone at home. Weekend starts with Little League tryouts for Majors. Will be our first season in Canada. Then off to Edmonton to watch Haley in a cheer competition. We're going to check out the famous Edmonton mall while we are there.
      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        It has been a very hard, but productive week at work. These three weeks are my worst weeks of the year, so I have plowed through week one. I just received my test results from the doctor and received great news this afternoon, so it it time to celebrate. My A1C levels have dropped below diabetic range and into the normal range and it even said my liver was good (I sort of question that one though ).

Guys a quack if you ask me!

PS - Glad for you on the positive news...growing up and getting healthy is good for you!
        Proud member since 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          It has been a very hard, but productive week at work. These three weeks are my worst weeks of the year, so I have plowed through week one. I just received my test results from the doctor and received great news this afternoon, so it it time to celebrate. My A1C levels have dropped below diabetic range and into the normal range and it even said my liver was good (I sort of question that one though ).
          That's awesome, Heath! Glad to hear it.

Got out today and did some fishing. Felt good to get out on the lake with the sun and water! Managed to catch a few fish too and my biggect Largemouth to date out of Travis.
          Jeff Young

Comment

Glad to hear you are getting out Jeff, it does the body good.

Taking 28 adults and youth to the airport this morning for a missions trip to Costa Rica. Then a run up to the lease to pick up my camper. It's gonna be a great day!

Comment

My second oldest, Jonathon, got back from college last night. We'll see if he makes time to visit the old man or not.

Bought a bunch of saltwater fishing gear last night. Dont know what the hell I'm doing but I'm gonna give it a whirl.

Comment

My daughter left this am for an overnight party with girlfriends from college in Las Vegas. I am a concerned Dad of 23 year old daughter doing this for the 1st time. I got a text msg saying Las Vegas smells like cigarettes and hookers.

I'm sitting under an old oak waiting to see of pigs are going to move around, I just saw a dozen turkeys and a half dozen blackmail deer.

Comment

Been a great day. Our Youth group arrived in Coast Rica and their mission work begins. Went to the lease and replaced the blown out tires on my camper and pulled it back home, love me an electric impact. Trip went smoother than I expected.

Comment

Back to the front page, been a great day!

Comment

Got my Christmas present sized today: 1 doz V-tech arrows!

Got's to luv my oldest boy . . .

Comment

Nice weekend at the Hogboy Hilton for me. Got some work done and hunted.

Double L came out and joined me for an evening hunt on Saturday. Pigs seen but no blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                          Nice weekend at the Hogboy Hilton for me. Got some work done and hunted.

Double L came out and joined me for an evening hunt on Saturday. Pigs seen but no blood.
                          Enjoyed it Gary. I have a score to settle with that sow!

Comment

Back from whirlwind weekend. Boys little league tryouts on Saturday morning then bolted to Edmonton and made it just in time to catch Haley's cheer competition. Edmonton mall is over the top HUGE. Drove back today, almost running out of gas along the way. This weekend is more fun as my buddy Duane's family arrives on Tuesday for spring break. We're going to hook up with them over the weekend for some ski time in Canmore / Banff area.

Everyone have a safe week.
                            Proud member since 1999

Comment

Morning y'all. Back to the gold mine!

Comment

here

Comment

Working...
                                X