No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked on the yard from 5:30-dark Friday, and 8:30-5:00 Saturday. Spread the rest of the dirt, hopefully got the grade right, dug/hauled rocks out of the yard, filled holes where rocks used to be, smoothed out ruts where I got the forklift stuck a few weeks ago, put top soil where it was thin previously, mowed, fertilized, seeded, and watered. That shovel has my forearms burning still. Place is in a lot better shape now though.

Got a golf tourney at Tropny Club at 10 or so, I hope I can swing and the wind isn't too bad. Beats work either way.

Comment

You know, I'm sitting here buying a wedding gift for 2 good friends, when I realize that I went to a wedding in FEBRUARY and still haven't received a Thank You for the gift that I gave!!

Not too much in this world really gets under my skin, but that really ticks me off. 3 months to wait for a thank you card?? Little too long, IMO, hope they don't expect another gift from me.

Comment

Well...I took my weekly shower yesterday and I noticed the water didn't stay hot very long. The next thing I have is icicles hanging... I figure well I'll get out in the garage to try and figure it out even thought I NOTHING about water heaters. I reset the breaker and even hit the reset button while the power was off. So I decide to take another shower today and the water is ice cold!

So now I have called the home warranty people to have them dispatch someone to come to my house because I can't fix the problem myself! I'm sure glad I got it because I had to have a new garbage disposal put in last year. I hope it all goes well today!

I guess the good thing is today in Friday! In my world there is no such thing as a true M-F work week.

Comment

4 day work week then a relaxing weekend and 2nd row seats at the Texas Music Awards! I hope the week goes by fast!

Comment

Originally posted by sansaba View Post
            Well...I took my weekly shower yesterday and I noticed the water didn't stay hot very long. The next thing I have is icicles hanging... I figure well I'll get out in the garage to try and figure it out even thought I NOTHING about water heaters. I reset the breaker and even hit the reset button while the power was off. So I decide to take another shower today and the water is ice cold!

So now I have called the home warranty people to have them dispatch someone to come to my house because I can't fix the problem myself! I'm sure glad I got it because I had to have a new garbage disposal put in last year. I hope it all goes well today!

I guess the good thing is today in Friday! In my world there is no such thing as a true M-F work week.

You can relocate down this way amigo...this time of year it takes longer for the water to cool off past the scalding point than we do for it to warm up.

Comment

Played with the Foxpro Spitfire. Got 2 coons in session #1. Session #2 called in coyote clan then Foxpro turned into Fritzfire. May have to send it back for a replacement.

Helped with putting up 1,200 ft of elect fence. So Session #3 didn't happen. However, we now have 3-ish acres of food plot area!

Hope all had a great weekend!

Comment

Mercy Page #2? TTT and Howdy Y'all!!!

Comment

Going on a job interview tomorrow morning. Would appreciate a few prayers in agreement for God's will and some favor if it is.

Comment

You got 'em, Tim! Good luck!

Comment

Had a Good Birthday up until my son stepped on my Tire and broke my Valve stem off and changed dinner plans (But all is Good I wouldnt trade my Kids for Anything) Have a great Day

Comment

Well the water heater job worked out pretty well. The guys came to my house and determined the heating element in the water heater was out. They went to Home Depot to get a replacement. When they pulled it out of the water heater, the new one was about 3 inches longer than the old one. The guy said he couldn't believe the element lasted this long due it being so small. It's nice to actually have true hot water and not just warm water!

Today's going to be a good day! Have a good one y'all!

Comment

Hope the interview goes well Tim.

Comment

Woke up this morning and realized that I'm not as young as I once was...can someone please pass the bottle of Advil.

I did have a good time riding the horses bareback with my son. He fell off, yet I'm the one hurting

Hope y'all have a great day!

Comment

Genevieve, a much older friend told me after you hit 50, it's patch and repair, patch and repair. I know you're not 50 but just giving you a little encouragement, LOL.

After doing stuff my carcass is not used to, ibuprophen is my friend, fo chur.

Good morning TBH'rs. Coffee was good, God is great and the sun did rise again today.

Off to the salt mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                                Genevieve, a much older friend told me after you hit 50, it's patch and repair, patch and repair. I know you're not 50 but just giving you a little encouragement, LOL.

After doing stuff my carcass is not used to, ibuprophen is my friend, fo chur.

Good morning TBH'rs. Coffee was good, God is great and the sun did rise again today.

Off to the salt mine.
                                I feel like I'm doing "patch and repair" now! lol. The pain today was worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X