The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Late Morning to you TBH'rs . . .

Back in the saddle today. . . about 10-ish more days and I get to see what this 'Nanza thing is all about.

Comment

Nanza's comin'.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hogboymasknanza.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	23922069

Comment

I'm finalling wakin up from the Jan-Feb slumber...... Fishing Show today at the George R Brown and Nanza next weekend.... Spring Fever is setting in, lol.

I hope next weekend will be as nice as this weekend . . . . darn it to heck, I just now probably jinxed the weather. . .#$%&?!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
          Nanza's comin'
          Yeeeeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My new target bow should be here any minute and Im really excited!!! Got my sure-loc sights in yesterday and cant wait to try the new rig out, but it will have to be next week. I have my bachelor party this weekend at the lease so I can have my friends do a little work for me while I kick back and watch Have a good weekend and be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
              Yeeeeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!
              X2....i can't wait to see everybody all to onct!

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
                You know the FJ would look cool with them big boyz on it!
                Well, since the cost of some used Toyota rims for the Sequoia would run as much as any after market models I'd want for the FJ, we moved the FJ rims to the Sequoia and I bought the ones I've been eyeing for some time.

I have some silver to get rid of now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5083web.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	23922084

Comment

chick magnet, you are!

Comment

What a beautiful day to be alive....back to page one.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      Well, since the cost of some used Toyota rims for the Sequoia would run as much as any after market models I'd want for the FJ, we moved the FJ rims to the Sequoia and I bought the ones I've been eyeing for some time. I have some silver to get rid of now!
                      Ah man, I was so looking forward to seeing the big Chromies on the FJ with Casey behind the wheel wearing his hair hat and some "Grill." Can't you picture that smiling at you on the highway?

Oh Yeah, Good looking wheels Casey!

Comment

MY NEW RIDE!!!!!!! Indoor/ 3D bow. Sure-Loc Supreme 550 sight with Sword 4x scope. Not fully rigged yet but it will be in a few hours.

This new hobby is getting expensive but sure is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                          MY NEW RIDE!!!!!!! Indoor/ 3D bow. Sure-Loc Supreme 550 sight with Sword 4x scope. Not fully rigged yet but it will be in a few hours.

This new hobby is getting expensive but sure is fun!
                          You need to bring that thing out to the CAC asap! Good looking ride.

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
                            You need to bring that thing out to the CAC asap! Good looking ride.
                            Thanks! Its on my to-do list Once I get it sighted in and shooting good I might start traveling to get my butt whipped. Im planning on doing some serious practicing this spring and summer to get good enough to compete then start entering some ASA events.

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
                              What a beautiful day to be alive....back to page one.
                              Like Spring outside..Life is Good Today.

Comment

Just got the call. #6 an #7 injectors "out" on the duramax. The others are in within range, but on low end. $1700 to replace two or $3765 to replace all of them....

Sigh.............................................. ...........
                                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X