Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    That kiddo is grow'n like a weed amigo.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Artos View Post
      That kiddo is grow'n like a weed amigo.

      It’s a fun trip, because he’s such a sweet and talented kid…but I sure wish it would slow down. It’s wild to think that he was born on this thread way back in 2011![emoji23]


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Snoop got a new rig today. Amazing how different bows are these days. He got his Bear Cruzer Lite when he was 5 or 6, and shot it until last week at 12. Won a few small tourneys, and killed a deer with it.

        Got a PSE something or other today that will go to 30” and 70lbs.




        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Makes it easier to resell or keep them out your pocketbook with him growing like he is. That bow can easily last him the rest of his lifetime.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

        Comment


          Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          It’s a fun trip, because he’s such a sweet and talented kid…but I sure wish it would slow down. It’s wild to think that he was born on this thread way back in 2011![emoji23]
          If I could help slow this down I would certainly share how...the ride seems to accelerate the older you get, so be warned.

          I remember you offering to be a point of contact when kenny blasted off to be a horn frog & now he's in his mid 20's building his first home.

          Before you know it, you will be like me scratching your head about the thought of grandkids!!

          Comment


            Originally posted by Artos View Post
            If I could help slow this down I would certainly share how...the ride seems to accelerate the older you get, so be warned.

            .................................................. ...............!
            yes sir, but how can that be?

            Comment


              Ol Snoop's been playin some linebacker, and slot receiver for his 7th grade team. 1st Game was Wednesday, had a couple catches, recovered a fumble, and got his skinny *** levelled! 7Th grade football is can be pretty tough to watch, but I'm already lookin forward to next week!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4570.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	26580175

              Comment


                Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Ol Snoop's been playin some linebacker, and slot receiver for his 7th grade team. 1st Game was Wednesday, had a couple catches, recovered a fumble, and got his skinny *** levelled! 7Th grade football is can be pretty tough to watch, but I'm already lookin forward to next week!

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4570.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	26580175
                He's got a tough position! Go Snoop go!
                The best to yall. My youngest grandson is playing 7th gr football for Indian Springs Eagles.

                Comment


                  Signed on my dream property a few weeks ago. Just simply ecstatic. 224ac, closest town Norfork, AR
                  Last edited by miket; 09-09-2023, 07:31 AM.

                  Comment


                    Congrats. Looks like fun times and hard work is ahead!

                    Comment


                      Beautiful looking place, Mike!

                      Comment


                        Snoop snagged his 1st touchdown tonight.

                        Comment


                          Heck yea Lil’ Snoop!!!

                          Comment


                            That's awesome Dale!
                            Go long Snoop!!

                            I'm going to my grandsons game in Sadler in a couple hrs. Can't wait!

                            Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Attaboy Snoop!

                              Comment


                                It’s a morning sit…just because I can. The view is different from years past, but the scenery is still amazing. What an awesome way to watch the sun come up!

                                Hope everyone has a blessed day!
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X