The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
    12?!? I haven’t found ONE here around me in over 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been pretty lucky with ER. It's the one allocated bottle I'm usually able to get a hold of. I can probably part with one, if someone has a bottle of something else they'd like to trade.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedHunter35 View Post

Now you’re just bragging unless you’re inviting me over for a drink, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by robie View Post
          Is our whiskey trading thread dead?
          It's not dead. Not lively either, though. I just made a trade last week through that thread

Comment

Lol..believe me it took me several months to get access to these bottles....Eagle Rare is one of my Favorites but I also like the E.H. Taylor, Stagg, Allocated Wellers etc...

Comment

Comment

Not expensive at all but this stuff is good. I tried it on recommendation from a buddy. It’s dang good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by feralswine View Post
                  I've been pretty lucky with ER. It's the one allocated bottle I'm usually able to get a hold of. I can probably part with one, if someone has a bottle of something else they'd like to trade.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Same here! I wouldn’t mind trading some ER for something just as good.

Comment

Same here! I wouldn’t mind trading some ER for something just as good.

My buddy was telling me there was a place he went to South of Houston and they had some Blanton’s & Eagle Rare but wanted an ungodly amount for them the ER was $130 an they wanted $175 for the Blanton’s.... I just laughed when I heard that

Comment

My buddy was telling me there was a place he went to South of Houston and they had some Blanton’s & Eagle Rare but wanted an ungodly amount for them the ER was $130 an they wanted $175 for the Blanton’s.... I just laughed when I heard that

Yeah, that's crazy! Some people are willing to pay that to get what they want, though. I mean, if that's what you have to pay to get it, do your thing. I don't have that kind of cash flow!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                        Not expensive at all but this stuff is good. I tried it on recommendation from a buddy. It’s dang good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        I saw that about a week ago in one of the liquor stores. Maybe I should have grabbed a bottle

Comment

Lol..believe me it took me several months to get access to these bottles....Eagle Rare is one of my Favorites but I also like the E.H. Taylor, Stagg, Allocated Wellers etc...

I’ve got an unopened EH Taylor I’ve been saving to celebrate the buck I’m after, but it’s seeming more and more likely that he’s going to elude me and I’ll just use the colonel to drink my sorrows away in early January, haha!

Comment

Very Hard to come by but I have a place in the hill country I can get it almost every week!

Are you willing to share the name of this place in the Hill Country?

Comment

I’ve got an unopened EH Taylor I’ve been saving to celebrate the buck I’m after, but it’s seeming more and more likely that he’s going to elude me and I’ll just use the colonel to drink my sorrows away in early January, haha!

Hopefully he gives you the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!!! I just got back from the ranch Tuesday and I didn’t see anything that I was hoping too...Leave again tomorrow to get back out there lol

Comment

Originally posted by feralswine View Post
                                Yeah, that's crazy! Some people are willing to pay that to get what they want, though. I mean, if that's what you have to pay to get it, do your thing. I don't have that kind of cash flow!

I’ve done my research on mostly all the allocated whiskeys I drink so I know there MSRPs so when I see for example a bottle single barrel Blanton’s going for over a $100 a bottle I don’t even bother messing with it...

Comment

Working...
                                X